Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Drawing converted to Vector Format

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

creataweb

Some Guy with Awesome Senior High School PhotoTop Member
Impact
7,506
Hi

I need a drawing converted to Vector please. It is best if I can open it in Adobe Illustrator when finished. I will just need the .ai or compatible version, which I can use to make .jpegs or .gifs later, and use it for print too.

Pay= $5 stormpay - very easy job

See attached image- which is what I need.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
Looks good! No I dont have Paypal, Stormpay is a free signup though if you want the $5 so I can get the file. It'll open in A.I. right?
 
0
•••
0
•••
It was created in fireworks, and I can export psd, png or any other format.

The font may be the only problem, but your can replace that.
 
0
•••
As long as its lossless quality, I'm good to go! PM sent too.

Payment sent via Stormpay.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back