Taking regular PSD and Making Vector in AI

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

TWM

Web Marketing SpecialistEstablished Member
Impact
9
I need to be pointed to a tutorial that will show me how to take my regular PSD graphic and create a vector out of it in Illustrator.

Thanks,
Garrett
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
You have some options here... if you have illustrator cs2 you can use the live trace feature (which I don't really like). If you don't have cs2 you can try adobe streamline (which I also don't like, I would call it an older version of live trace... because that is what it is, haha). And finally, the best way is to trace it yourself using the pen tool. Time consuming but for sure the best way, for a tutorial on how to do this visit the link in my sig and check out the video tutorial for "intro to the pen tool".

Good Luck!
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back