negotiable Dozens of domain names - Offers are Welcome

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

BuyDomainsgg-Georges

Always PremiumEstablished Member
Impact
Offers are welcome. DM me for other domain details like renewal date, payment method along with offer price. The Listed domains can be requested anywhere from $10 to Max of $100 depending upon the keyword, search results or brand and opportunities it can bring for the retail market.

For example NatureReset.Org can be used for spa, health related or any vaction rejuvenating space. Hence, this name can be offered for $50.

Similarly, the keyword GamingLaptopShop.com - 'Gaming Laptop' is the second largest searched keyword next to 'Laptop'. And the market for gaming laptops is ever growing.

Similarly FreeMusic.Media is also a highly searched keyword and the TLD goes well with the SLD. The estibot valuation of this domain is >$800.

Similarly the keyword 'ComputerDesk' is the second most searched key word next to 'Computer'. Hence, the Domain 'ComputerDesk.io and ComputerDesk.Store' is highly valuable domain for anyone who wish to open a computerdesk related store along with other home furtinutre. You can visit 'ComputerDesk.com' for the business model and the opportunities this domain can give for retailers at metropolitan cities. This can be owned by already existing furniture shops for selling their specific category along with their main website.

Like this if you wish to know about the potential possibilities for the names listed you can reach me. By educating the customer we can potentially make them an interest to buy the names either in one shot or in installments.

I would encourage the outbound sellers to take lead. Thanks
Best regards.

All are Registered at NameCheap.com, Google Domains

GamingLaptopShop.Com

GamingLaptopsShop.Com

NatureReset.Org

AutoInsuraceQuotes.Uk

CareForEnvironment.com

PhotoStudioSetup.com

CommercialPhotography.biz

CloudBusiness.app

BrandLaptopsStore.Com

JuteClothesShop.com

JuteFabricsShop.com

LogicWoman.com

PetsToBuy.com

Science-Technology.org

TheCafé.com - IDN Domain

TheCafé.org - IDN Domain

FearIsEnemy.com

FunnyComedyVideos.com

FunnyComedyVideo.com

FreeMusic.media

ComputerDesk.io

ComputerDesk.store

Assetmanagement.Agency

Bitcoinprice.icu

EdgeCloudHosting.com

CloudtechFair.com

FreeMusicDownloads.us

e-classroom.live

e-classroom.xyz

Horsetrailer.io

Horsetrailers.io

Horsetrailer.us

KeywordPlanner.site

KeywordPlanner.online

VideoDownloader.us

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have updated the domains listed with examples of their potential Retail sales opportunities. Hence, I request you to take couple of minutes to read the above post.
If you are interest kindly reach me or if you appreciate the post leave your comments. Thank you

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back