I've posted this somewhere else and was told to repost it here:
I'm thinking about selling downthe.net
However, I was wandering how much you would be willing to pay for it. I would be asking for a reasonably high price, as it is short and kinda cool. The domain expires next year around Sept/Oct (Do a WhoIs if you want to know the actual date). There is no Alexa Rating, Nor a Google Index; However this could be arranged in less than a week by adding a link to it on my other pages.
At this stage the site is being used as 'Downthe.NET Hosting', for free cPanel hosting (Post to Host); However the work required to continue developing this project will be high, and it will cost a fair amount to keep up. I've already structured the forums; but that's another story.
My question is, If I did sell this domain down the track, how much would you give for it? If I did sell it, it would be later down the track, and I'd be able to give you more detailed and consistent statistics on who is visiting and how many hits I'm getting.
Unfortunately, if you visit the site it will fail as my host is very unreliable (Because its temporary) and is constantly down.
Your opinions on pricing?
Dave
I'm thinking about selling downthe.net
However, I was wandering how much you would be willing to pay for it. I would be asking for a reasonably high price, as it is short and kinda cool. The domain expires next year around Sept/Oct (Do a WhoIs if you want to know the actual date). There is no Alexa Rating, Nor a Google Index; However this could be arranged in less than a week by adding a link to it on my other pages.
At this stage the site is being used as 'Downthe.NET Hosting', for free cPanel hosting (Post to Host); However the work required to continue developing this project will be high, and it will cost a fair amount to keep up. I've already structured the forums; but that's another story.
My question is, If I did sell this domain down the track, how much would you give for it? If I did sell it, it would be later down the track, and I'd be able to give you more detailed and consistent statistics on who is visiting and how many hits I'm getting.
Unfortunately, if you visit the site it will fail as my host is very unreliable (Because its temporary) and is constantly down.
Your opinions on pricing?
Dave
















