IT.COM

domain Download.FM - Help me decide the best 'Buy It Now' price.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Safarezza

Impact
Hi guys,

I own this domain, bought it few months ago. I did up it for 'fun auction' on flippa few weeks ago, and ended with 2 funny bids. :D

I'm thinking of relist it again of flippa or somewhere else, with proper buy it now price.

So what do you think the best i can do with this domain?

Regards.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hard to buy something on Flippa and a few weeks later put it up for more and sell it. (there always exceptions, like white hot LLLL)''

Most recent one word download I can find would be Download.pro selling for very close to 2k in 2012

When you weigh the pluses and minuses, (now flooded with new extensions, FM vs Pro, really buying cc of Federated States of Micronesia, etc) I would think you would be lucky squeezing out high $xxx enduser for the domain. So if you want out quicker, seems you need to be much closer to your buy in price for a flippa sale (might need some development too) Good Luck

•••
Hard to buy something on Flippa and a few weeks later put it up for more and sell it. (there always exceptions, like white hot LLLL)''

Most recent one word download I can find would be Download.pro selling for very close to 2k in 2012

When you weigh the pluses and minuses, (now flooded with new extensions, FM vs Pro, really buying cc of Federated States of Micronesia, etc) I would think you would be lucky squeezing out high $xxx enduser for the domain. So if you want out quicker, seems you need to be much closer to your buy in price for a flippa sale (might need some development too) Good Luck

Yes, you're right about that. The LLLL is a hot cake on flippa. :)

I have thought in mind, maybe i should start building something under this download.fm. Something like filehippo or cnet download, and just maybe after that i can flip it for $xx xxx, what do you think?

Regards.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back