Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

negotiable dotMobey.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

EmeritusVIP Member
Impact
281
dotMobey.com domain name! :yell:

Registered at Enom; easy push, expiration is 4/13/2010. :gl:

Since the ".mobi" was a bust, this could be a solid "dot Mobey" (.MOBI) satirical blog / forum opportunity ... which is what I'd still like to develop it as, if I had the time.

Please post your best offer(s) of min. $100 (with increments of $25 over this amount) via Paypal here in this space! All offers encouraged ... B.I.N. is presently set at $500 U.S. Paypal. :talk:

Thanks and Happy New Year,
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
:hi:

"dot Mobey" :talk: :snaphappy:

Post your offer(s) of min. $75 (with increments of $25 over this amount) via Paypal ...
B.I.N. is presently set at $400 U.S. Paypal.

-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
".mobi" TLD = R.I.P. :rolleyes: :ghost:

vs.

"dot Mobey" = dotMobey.com :tu: :lala:

Post your offer(s) for dotMobey.com domain name of min. $50 (with increments of $25 over this amount) via Paypal ... B.I.N. is presently set at $300 U.S. :talk:

-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
:hi:

Please post your offer(s) for dotMobey.com ... min. $25 (with increments of $25 over this amount) via Paypal ... B.I.N. is presently set at $250 U.S. :talk:

Thanks,
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
:bump: :blink:
 
0
•••
Update:
Post your best offer(s) for dotMobey.com ... min. $25 (with increments of $10 over this amount) via Paypal ... B.I.N. is presently set at $150 U.S. :lala:

-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
B.I.N. $99 (via Paypal)! :talk: :music:

Thanks,
-Jeff B-)

Added: Offer suspened 2/11 @ 2:00 p.m. EST. :o
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back