Domain Empire

.tv Dot TV Sightings

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Wordpress.tv
Didn't know about it...

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
grepolis.tv - the game

Saw ad on TV. Redirects to .com but on the TV the ad was for .tv

Last edited:
•••
•••
kidoodle.tv - videos for kids

•••
www.arnews.tv .............seems to be a few sites popping up these days

•••
Not to get all preachy on you, but it looks like religious groups have got the "TV spirit",

ChurchChannel.TV
TheBridgeChurch.TV
CentralChurch.TV
LifeChurch.TV
CrossPointeChurch.TV
FoundationsChurch.TV

And there are a ton more!

Praise "(insert your preferred deity here)"!

•••
Not to get all preachy on you, but it looks like religious groups have got the "TV spirit",

ChurchChannel.TV
TheBridgeChurch.TV
CentralChurch.TV
LifeChurch.TV
CrossPointeChurch.TV
FoundationsChurch.TV

Perhaps, one day soon, one of them will step up to the plate and purchase Religious.tv - http://www.Sedo.com/search/details.php4?domain=Religious.tv. It would be the best five figures they ever spent imho. :)

I've always felt that there would be a great opportunities for religious organizations in this extension.

Claude

•••
Perhaps, one day soon, one of them will step up to the plate and purchase Religious.tv - http://www.Sedo.com/search/details.php4?domain=Religious.tv. It would be the best five figures they ever spent imho. :)

I've always felt that there would be a great opportunities for religious organizations in this extension.

Claude

Not to say it is this way with ALL groups, but from my very limited experience and observations, MANY religious groups are incredibly tight/cheap -- unless it comes to spending money on their leaders. :laugh:

If that is your DN, I wish you the best of luck with it claudedauman! :tu:

Last edited:
•••
I was on Youtube the other day and noticed a profile of Jamie Mosberg who has developed Skateboard.tv, Surfer.tv, Snowboard.tv and Motocross.tv. I checked out a couple of the sites and they are not your typical domainer type development. I believe there is ample evidence that .TV is being utilized for video-oriented sites. However, since .TV type-in traffic is inadequate for mass domain speculation, there is ample keyword or brandable availability in the extension. This means that developers aren't forced to go to the aftermarket to come up with a decent (though perhaps not ideal) domain.

•••

ChurchChannel.TV
TheBridgeChurch.TV
CentralChurch.TV
LifeChurch.TV
CrossPointeChurch.TV
FoundationsChurch.TV

You think one of them would have bought my , hallelujah.tv by now!

•••
•••
Animal Planet of Discovery Channel is using a .TV... APL.tv and then you select the animal videos you want...

•••
FilmOn.tv is a developed site, though it is facing some legal challenges. They took an interesting approach to over the air broadcasts, deploying a couple million receivers around the country or world, then when you go to watch a channel, they assign a specific receiver to your stream, I suppose in an attempt to avoid the whole broadcast infringement argument. They also have their own content they are creating as well as contractuakl agreements for tons of additional films, etc.

axs.tv - Not sure if it was mentioned, but Mark Cuban runs axs.tv.

•••
•••
This could be a big one folks...

Wuaki.tv

They are going to sell new release streaming and blockbuster streaming, unlike Netflix of course.

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

here is a domain that I sold...

Fieldtrip.tv

•••
•••
SomeoneLikeMe.TV - well executed campaign

•••
I noticed Darts.tv has a new site on it.
I sold them the domain a while back, nice to see it used

•••
•••
MRgreen.tv on tv there in UK, forwards to .com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back