Dynadot

.tv Dot TV Sightings

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
This one's strange- alegre.tv. It's used as the title of a spanish language magazine, the kind they give away in racks at the front of stores, but they have no website and it doesn't seem to have anything to do with tv at all.

•••
i noticed mediasocialchannel.tv for sale at flippa

•••
•••
•••
•••
This one's strange- alegre.tv. It's used as the title of a spanish language magazine, the kind they give away in racks at the front of stores, but they have no website and it doesn't seem to have anything to do with tv at all.

http://www.alegretv.com/

I presume?

They're in the Washington area.

There's no DOT in the name though.

•••
fav.tv (it now redirects after an acquisition, but I suspect this could change in the future)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Ilike.tv
is an italian tv channel

•••
•••
•••
Curbside.TV - "The Pot Hole on the Information Superhighway"

•••
•••
•••
blacktree.tv

Found it on one of the youtube videos

•••
•••
keep em coming !

likers will be interesting to see if it gets any traction

•••
•••
I'm at the big NAB show in Vegas this week.

So far I've only seen 2 companies (out of a few hundred) using .tv names. I'd expected to see a lot more but its a huge show and I've only been to about a third of the booths so maybe have missed some?

The last NATPE I went to had a lot more and it was a much smaller show.

Last edited:
•••
keep em coming !

Not hard to do!

http://www.letyourproperty.tv/

Jlc

I thought they would have had a video on the frontpage ?

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

I'm at the big NAB show in Vegas this week.

So far I've only seen 2 companies (out of a few hundred) using .tv names. I'd expected to see a lot more but its a huge show and I've only been to about a third of the booths so maybe have missed some?

The last NATPE I went to had a lot more and it was a much smaller show.

We continue seeing sites being developed, i still believe there will be a 'breakthrough' by one of the major players, at worst we all what Tv means ......

•••
We continue seeing sites being developed, i still believe there will be a 'breakthrough' by one of the major players, at worst we all what Tv means ......

Going thru the show guide I found this:

workflow.tv

I'm sure I'll see some more. The thing is even if there is a large scale adoption in the tv industry is that enough to ensure profit on speculation? I think only traffic will turn the tide.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back