Dynadot

.tv Dot TV Sightings

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Just saw these both on my lunch during commercials:

MikeWebb.tv
Eco-Company.tv

Mike

•••
We keep hearing from people looking for "meaningful development in .TV", guess they missed this thread.

I keep meaning to post some .tv I see advertised everyday, but never got around to it, so here goes.

India takes to .TV with a vengeance.

A lot of channels are using the .tv domain for primary branding and interface.

www.u.tv

www.zeestudio.tv

www.pogo.tv

www.imagine.tv

www.timesnow.tv

www.bcci.tv

www.watchindia.tv

www.liveindia.tv

www.rbs.tv

www.neosports.tv

www.amul.tv

www.promaxindia.tv

www.remit2india.tv

And some interesting ones I've found when I was not looking ;)

www.lonelyplanet.tv

www.cnn.tv

www.journeyman.tv

www.techdigest.tv

www.alwayswithyou.tv

•••
Just came across mtv.tv, looks nice

•••
•••
Heres a very cool site - AdLand.tv

•••
GrandHentai.TV

Definitely NOT SAFE FOR WORK

And one of my favorite names that I THOUGHT I owned until recently.

http://clementine.tv/

I've also seen some .TV in JimboJimbos little box of treasures but they're not there anymore... :)

•••
ello.TV

Russian, targeted on Russian music video site. Good & quality videos.

You will like that video :) Words and language are not important - just watch it ) http://ello.tv/in-yan-pofig

Last edited:
•••
www.bonsai.tv
BTW today on the most important italian financial newspaper there was a 4 page article about web tv and on 6 web channel they analyzed 2 were .tv (other 4 .it)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
KJ.tv

Opera singer Kathryn Jenkins site

•••
english-club.tv

Russian TV channel - "normal" and online

•••
MuseumSecrets.tv The History channel.

Just advertised!

•••
Samp.tv
Sampdoria is one of the biggest italian football club.
I saw it advertised on their main site (Sampdoria.it).
It's amazing. Everyday I find a new developed and advertised website in Italy....

•••
I watched only 5 minutes of tv this morning and within those 5 minutes I saw this commercial.
Do you know Hasbro? The game Company. Well they have this cool puzzle board they created that they are selling in tv commercials and they are using a dot tv domain only.

Jigazo.tv

•••
Well they have this cool puzzle board they created that they are selling in tv commercials and they are using a dot tv domain only.

Jigazo.tv

I think they are using the name for a special tv promotion, the main site is jigazo.com.

•••

Last edited:
•••
I think they are using the name for a special tv promotion, the main site is jigazo.com.

dot tv/dot com...same thing :)

•••
The main site is hasbro.. which when you go to Jigazo for a special offer links you to Jigazo.TV...

Want to play chicken or egg ?

Search google for jigazo and you 'll get the main site. Of course a special offer link will take you to the .tv domain, because that is the site for the special offer.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back