Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

dot SM

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

staskul

Account Closed
Impact
87
Hey! I need some help. I want to reg .sm domain
Whare can I do it?
I know, 101order.com regging it, but price 350$ is very high!
http://www.telecomitalia.sm/default.asp?id=1048 - here is price only 50 euro, but I can't find how to reg the domain.
Please explain me! Thanks a lot!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
At http://www.telecomitalia.sm/default.asp?id=1048 you have the rules in english a bit further down under "REGISTRATION AUTHORITY (with English version)".

As far as I can see you can only register one domain under .sm as a private person. Not sure if you have to be a citizen of San Marino.
 
0
•••
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back