Dynadot

discuss Does anyone use social media to promote their domains ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

doofer

Top Member
Impact
Does anyone use social media to promote their domains ? I've been trying to promote domains for sale via SM for a while now & personally it's made little or no difference to my sales.I get lots of 'likes' & 'comments' (all meaingless) but that's about it, never any enquiries or sales via the various buying options/marketplaces I try to direct them to.

Wondering if anyone has had/seen any benefit from this route of promotion ?

Seems to me that the whole of SM is just there to promote themselves/what they are selling & are not actually interested in what anyone else has to say/offer.

Also, I think that most people outside of domaining have no idea about the domain industry & if they see someone trying to sell a domain name for more than a few dollars, they just think either it's a scam or that you are taking the p!55 !

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I do promotion in SocialMedia alot..
i do paid ads on twitter , paid ads in linkedin , fb posts in groups..
i have got several endusers from there
just yesteday i recvd one domain offer in fb mid xxxx
few days back i rcvd high xxxx on twitter
so it works but the domains should be valuable and make sense..
G`Luck

•••
Yes, I have used Twitter for a while now and have steadily built up over 600 (genuine) followers. Personally, it has worked well for me and is my preferred choice by far than the likes of FB or LinkedIn.

This year, I am also kick starting my YouTube channel (y)

Last edited:
•••
Been using twitter for quite a while but no luck yet.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back