NameSilo

showcase Dot Miami Showcase

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

AMRO1001

Upgraded Member
Impact
803
I was able to get

Offers.miami
Payday.miami
CashAdvance.miami
BeachProperties.miami
 
6
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'm hoping you are right as I'm committing myself to reg a bunch each week and see what transpires while some premiums are still available.

In the last week the regs have almost doubled since oct 2 and a few on my to buy list were smapped up within the last few days.

I lost a few real nice one worders due to procrastinating and I'm kicking myself for not regging them on day 1.

I lost out on diamonds dot miami which really tees me off!! But as mc said theres still a lot of decent ones to reg .

:P

Be careful with redundant terms and plurals like pornos and golds that nobody say. Also everyone should be careful with M&M
 
0
•••
Remember this:

People don't say domains they read them and type them hence the plural versions r not as bad as u state

BTW pointynails is way worse than any of mine mate and what is your statement about m & m about? You say something and don't back it up??

Do u know what redundant means? Nothing I've posted is such so whatever your statement is trying to convey do it where it is applicable!

:P
 
0
•••
Really? You send me a "fu" by private message because I try to be helpful by giving some advices? Here's another advice, stop being a dick and try to listen to people giving you advices.

MiamiFlorida.miami and MiamiFl.miami are both redundant and pornos and golds are not even valid english words, if I were you I would grace delete those to get refunded and buy good domains instead.

All your .miami except golfers.miami sucks and even that one is borderline.
No wonder no one liked your posts and you were the only one claiming they were good domains. I thought someone had to tell you before you waste more money.

"Pointy nails" is an exact match, it's searched 27100 times per month on Google, and it costed me 0.18$

pointynail.png
 
Last edited:
0
•••
This depends on how quickly .miami gets 'adopted' :-,

It's already adopted...in Miami and also for all the interested parties seeking things in Miami. These type of names are worth it IMO.
 
2
•••
Another beauty :

MiamiProperty.miami​

:xf.cool:​
 
0
•••
I see that sedos had about 100 newly listed .Miami this week and sales are at a total of 10816 as of today.

Its dropped to 19 th position tho

I'm debating about buying more right now as traffic on most parked domains at sedo is minimal but until a big sale comes up in .Miami it could be a slow climb to get big $ for them.

I've had a lowball private offer tho on

MiamiFlorida.Miami

so there is some interest but too early to tell.

:xf.wink:
 
0
•••
Nice names. Already 11.500 .miami registered. These city TLDs have become very popular with local businesses. Just saw that .london has a 90% renewal rate after year one. Think only .edu does better. If you want to get the full overview we just did an infographic with all the 38 cities in the recent blog post at European Domain Centre (not allowed to link here unfortunately)
 
1
•••
Hmm not much action since GA on dot Miami domains.

I haven't seen any sales yet.

Any thought on this gtld potential if any?

I only ended up getting 6 domains to date due to numerics.
 
0
•••
I forgot I even registered any until recently...

Anyone see any .miami sales lately?
 
0
•••
Yes the dot miami sales are non existent from my research but namebio doesn't even have the gtld listed either.

Ive been emailing a lot of Miami Realtors, golf resorts and travel agents offering my domains below but no replies.

Just have to keep at it I guess until someone sees the value.

I've got:

MiamiFlorida.Miami
MiamiFl.Miami
MiamiProperty.Miami
Golfers.Miami
 
1
•••
Only the good ones that can be used for a business will eventually sell.
I have only four but high quality domains:
Appraisers.miami
Autodealers.miami
Insuranceagents.miami
Notaries.miami
 
3
•••
superior keywords you have there!

sure not much interest in dot Miami though. I cant find any sales listed anywhere.
 
0
•••
Only the good ones that can be used for a business will eventually sell.
I have only four but high quality domains:
Appraisers.miami
Autodealers.miami
Insuranceagents.miami
Notaries.miami

Words with "S" at the end are perfect to be developed as Directory, or review website...
 
0
•••
How much is everyone paying for renewals? Hello Miami is $21 per renewal... I'm looking to transfer out.
 
0
•••
Still waiting to see if this extension takes off so i only reg. one domain for now.

propertymanager.miami

Contact MiamiManagement.com about the name. They are a midsize property management company that wants to grow within the area. This would be a great name for them.
 
0
•••
.Miami is positioned to take off. Took time to get people to take notice, but its happening. Usage is up. Every business or organization that brands on the domain, becomes an advocate for the TLD, driving up awareness and increasing demand. That should lead to good things for the domain investors playing in this market. It begins with usage and that fuels growth.

You can check usage by searching Google with "site:.miami".

Also check out this video profiling a few of the companies using .Miami.
 
0
•••
Only the good ones that can be used for a business will eventually sell.
I have only four but high quality domains:
Appraisers.miami
Autodealers.miami
Insuranceagents.miami
Notaries.miami
I am curious, have you sold any yet?
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back