Upgraded Member
Impact
I was able to get

Offers.miami
Payday.miami
CashAdvance.miami
BeachProperties.miami

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Where did you register them?

•••
•••
•••
JetSkis.Miami was available if anyone is interested.

•••
I think .miami is just as cheap at name.com as 101domain adds VAT (I believe), and name.com is far more reliable and easier to use.

•••
Surprised it was available so regged:

MiamiFl.miami

:xf.cool:
Sweet!​

•••
I picked up a few. At the time they seemed like good ideas... Not sure on some of them now... I'm a web designer by trade and live in Miami... So im sure I can turn a decent profit.

Bikram
Billiards
Family Physician
Incense (Holding on to this one... Marijuana should be legal here soon)
Pizzeria
Virtual Offices
Trial Lawyer
Retail Space
Outreach
Kung Fu
Arthritis
Accident Attorneys
Abortion
ebike

•••
Still waiting to see if this extension takes off so i only reg. one domain for now.

propertymanager.miami

•••
Well decided to match my other .Miami i regged :

MIAMIFLORIDA.miami

:xf.grin:

•••
I grabbed another one too:

Liquidation

•••
•••
Everything I looked up was reserved :)

•••
Everything I looked up was reserved :)

Hmm u must have had some premiums in mind and I'm sure being with gd u r certainly up on the market and what r decent domains to consider to reg.

Can u gives a few examples of what u were considering to reg but were taken?

:xf.smile:

•••
just stuff I thought would make sense for the Miami market, like they are popular for ,fast cars, clubs, beaches,fashion and then general things that are great local names, like condos, homes, real estate, and of course, welcome to .miami :) I don't remember all the names I tried looking up but I remember looking for names in those kinds of areas for a little while and giving up. Oh I also tried some popular Spanish terms and Cuban stuff. I tried to think of things like limos and such that showcase the Miami lifestyle and that I could picture myself building out as a real business in the Miami area.

•••
Living in Florida, Miami is one of my favorite destinations to get away from it all! ;)
I actually searched for some of those same keywords. Most of the ones I searched came up premium as well and out of my overall budget for gtld's. B-)

I did pick one more to bring my overall total of .miami to two.

With all the hoopla in the domain world over the last few days I was surprised it was available:

truth.miami B-)

•••
Just curious if you all are focusing on 1 word .Miami than 2 word or does matter? I realize depends upon by the niche but is that a concern to preferance?

I'm trying to find one word with and without plural 's' but it depends on niche and quality of keywords of course.
:xf.rolleyes:

•••
I was looking up one word super good names only.

•••
just stuff I thought would make sense for the Miami market, like they are popular for ,fast cars, clubs, beaches,fashion and then general things that are great local names, like condos, homes, real estate, and of course, welcome to .miami :) I don't remember all the names I tried looking up but I remember looking for names in those kinds of areas for a little while and giving up. Oh I also tried some popular Spanish terms and Cuban stuff. I tried to think of things like limos and such that showcase the Miami lifestyle and that I could picture myself building out as a real business in the Miami area.

That's M&M every time...

•••
•••
dot miami is a really nice TLD

•••
I pre registered at least 100 domains... And obtained very few. The aggravating part is seeing the whois still "Pending" as I type this..... I'm not sure why either...

Im a web designer with a strong background in IM and SEO... I dont think like a domainer at times so many of my picks are development projects.

I did look at a few of the sold .nyc domains on the secondary market and try to register anything the sold over $500... I was lucky with billiards and 1 or 2 others...

•••
•••
I couldn't help myself.

Internet Lawyer dot miami

I'm still pissed 50+ of the domains I tried to register are "Pending" via whois checks.

•••
I've seen a few sales for some keyword .nyc.
How long before we see a published sale for a .miami?

Just curious.

Adoption dot miami
Adoptions dot miami

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back