- Impact
- 803
I was able to get
Offers.miami
Payday.miami
CashAdvance.miami
BeachProperties.miami
Offers.miami
Payday.miami
CashAdvance.miami
BeachProperties.miami
I'm hoping you are right as I'm committing myself to reg a bunch each week and see what transpires while some premiums are still available.
In the last week the regs have almost doubled since oct 2 and a few on my to buy list were smapped up within the last few days.
I lost a few real nice one worders due to procrastinating and I'm kicking myself for not regging them on day 1.
I lost out on diamonds dot miami which really tees me off!! But as mc said theres still a lot of decent ones to reg .
:P
This depends on how quickly .miami gets 'adopted'![]()
Only the good ones that can be used for a business will eventually sell.
I have only four but high quality domains:
Appraisers.miami
Autodealers.miami
Insuranceagents.miami
Notaries.miami
Still waiting to see if this extension takes off so i only reg. one domain for now.
propertymanager.miami
I am curious, have you sold any yet?Only the good ones that can be used for a business will eventually sell.
I have only four but high quality domains:
Appraisers.miami
Autodealers.miami
Insuranceagents.miami
Notaries.miami
