Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

showcase Dot Miami Showcase

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

AMRO1001

Upgraded Member
Impact
803
I was able to get

Offers.miami
Payday.miami
CashAdvance.miami
BeachProperties.miami
 
6
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
dot miami is a really nice TLD
 
1
•••
I pre registered at least 100 domains... And obtained very few. The aggravating part is seeing the whois still "Pending" as I type this..... I'm not sure why either...

Im a web designer with a strong background in IM and SEO... I dont think like a domainer at times so many of my picks are development projects.

I did look at a few of the sold .nyc domains on the secondary market and try to register anything the sold over $500... I was lucky with billiards and 1 or 2 others...
 
0
•••
0
•••
I couldn't help myself.

Internet Lawyer dot miami


I'm still pissed 50+ of the domains I tried to register are "Pending" via whois checks.
 
0
•••
I've seen a few sales for some keyword .nyc.
How long before we see a published sale for a .miami?

Just curious.

Adoption dot miami
Adoptions dot miami
 
1
•••
I've seen a few sales for some keyword .nyc.
How long before we see a published sale for a .miami?

Just curious.

Adoption dot miami
Adoptions dot miami
This depends on how quickly .miami gets 'adopted' :-,
 
3
•••
I see on name stats .Miami sales have picked up and is now in 8 th place for fastest growing gtld per 7 day avg.

:xf.smile:​
 
1
•••
AMPM .Miami, works good with my matching .club.
 
1
•••
I'm presuming gd has the cheapest reg fee right now for .Miami?

:sick:
 
0
•••
1
•••
Ok,

I just picked up RVS.miami

lets see if i can shift it
 
2
•••
Good NNN!

From what I've read it's important to not go bananas on any of the new extensions until there are some significant sales reported. With that being said, land rush is where the best names are often snatched up.
;)

I still only have three. For now.B-)

insurancebroker.miami
truth.miami
propertymanager.miami
 
3
•••
In the swing of things today and grabbed:

GOLFERS.Miami​

:xf.grin:​
 
2
•••
So .Miami will be good only for Miami City, or can be good also to target Miami-Dade County? ( I am not from the states)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
So .Miami will be good only for Miami City, or can be good also to target Miami-Dade County? ( I am not from the states)

I think .miami like .nyc is probably best served by the area it covers:
The city of Miami, Metro-Dade, Dade County, and the surrounding south florida area.

On the other hand, Miami is a HUGE market. Some of the strong keywords like "travel" could gain global value in my opinion. B-)
 
3
•••
Another hot 1 for the .Miami collection:

PORNOS.miami

:xf.rolleyes:​
 
0
•••
Esquire (dot) Miami

Esquire = Lawyer


Btw, trademarks don't apply to my intended buyer demographics.
 
1
•••
A golden opportunity so I snagged this precious one:

GOLDS.Miami​

:xf.grin:​
 
1
•••
There's many gems left. These city tlds may not be huge sum pay days but the ROI is there.
 
1
•••
There's many gems left. These city tlds may not be huge sum pay days but the ROI is there.

I'm hoping you are right as I'm committing myself to reg a bunch each week and see what transpires while some premiums are still available.

In the last week the regs have almost doubled since oct 2 and a few on my to buy list were smapped up within the last few days.

I lost a few real nice one worders due to procrastinating and I'm kicking myself for not regging them on day 1.

I lost out on diamonds dot miami which really tees me off!! But as mc said theres still a lot of decent ones to reg .

:P
 
1
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back