Upgraded Member
Impact
I was able to get

Offers.miami
Payday.miami
CashAdvance.miami
BeachProperties.miami

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Only the good ones that can be used for a business will eventually sell.
I have only four but high quality domains:
Appraisers.miami
Autodealers.miami
Insuranceagents.miami
Notaries.miami

•••
superior keywords you have there!

sure not much interest in dot Miami though. I cant find any sales listed anywhere.

•••
Appraisers.miami
Autodealers.miami
Insuranceagents.miami
Notaries.miami

Words with "S" at the end are perfect to be developed as Directory, or review website...

•••
How much is everyone paying for renewals? Hello Miami is $21 per renewal... I'm looking to transfer out.

•••
Still waiting to see if this extension takes off so i only reg. one domain for now.

propertymanager.miami

Contact MiamiManagement.com about the name. They are a midsize property management company that wants to grow within the area. This would be a great name for them.

•••
.Miami is positioned to take off. Took time to get people to take notice, but its happening. Usage is up. Every business or organization that brands on the domain, becomes an advocate for the TLD, driving up awareness and increasing demand. That should lead to good things for the domain investors playing in this market. It begins with usage and that fuels growth.

You can check usage by searching Google with "site:.miami".

Also check out this video profiling a few of the companies using .Miami.

•••
Appraisers.miami
Autodealers.miami
Insuranceagents.miami
Notaries.miami
I am curious, have you sold any yet?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back