Dynadot

domain dot com domain names with the word oldies in it (worth millions or not) bestoldies.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jeffrey Welther

Impact
I see most of the oldies dot com domain names have been taken.

These domain names are not owned by me, I just want to see how much it these would sell for.

How much would a website like legendoldies.com sell for, considering that legendoldies.net is not registered

Would a .net name fetch any money with a similar name

bestoldies.com bestoldies.net are both registered

Then there is trueoldies.com which points to trueoldieschannel.com

I do not think these domains are for sale, since one of these names is trade marked.
I am just curious how much would these domains be worth

Some say certan domains could fetch tens of millions of pounds or dollars, or is someone is trying to pull a fast one over me

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well I am no expert,but the domain name would have to be appealing to an end user to have value.

How much value is the question..

I personally don't see value in the names you mentioned,but then again,I am not an expert!

•••
legendoldies.com sounds awful like what someone who doesn't understand English would make up. Even a 'category killer' name like oldies.com or GoldenOldies.com are only worth tens of thousands on a good day.

A .net might be worth less than 1/10th the value of a .com but it varies a lot.

And yes the best names do fetch tens of millions, but usually only a few million if not less. E.g.

fast.com
prime.com
music.com
ride.com
big.com
black.com
cock.com

You might find names like the above for a few hundred thousand dollars, and potentially sell them years later for millions.

Last edited:
•••
@NoBS interesting choice of your last 3 names there

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back