IT.COM

new gtlds Donuts To Release Over 1 Million New gTLD Domains Starting June 10th

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
According to an email we received tonight Donuts is going to release more than one million previously unavailable new gTLD domain names, including permissible two character addresses.
Donuts will offer registrations via our Early Access Program (EAP) for the first seven days of their availability
d1113249-1837-46ce-b6df-7ddd6c0dce9b.png
Source

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yeah but well, the question is are they releasing these 1 million names with premium pricing or normal / fair pricing?

•••
I'll never forget this..

The .Blue registry back in April had a special release of previously reserved names. I found a name that I really wanted (not a super short one, etc.).. just a normal name that was previously reserved. So I pre-reserved the name and waited weeks for the availability date. Only to get an e-mail the day before informing me that the name I wanted, pre-registered for, and waited for had been put on the reserved list again.

Some of these reserved lists are a bunch of B.S. It's just the registry manipulating the market to maximize their profits.

•••
Donuts are ridiculous they want to get advantage from business owners and domainers

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back