Dynadot

news Donuts Inc. to Acquire Afilias

NameSilo
Watch

Bipul

Established Member
Impact
Donuts Inc., announces that it has entered into an agreement to purchase Afilias, Inc.
https://donuts.news/donuts-inc-to-acquire-afilias-inc

Afilias registry business also includes an impressive array of top-level domains such as .info, .global, and .mobi, as well as country codes, dotBrands and other generic TLDs.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Interesting, Donut wants to own as many extensions as possible

•••
•••
XYZ where are you? I was kind of rooting for you to dethrone donuts.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Too much control in too few hands means increasing prices. The Premium NGTLD's are already at new highs, and many do not drop to regular renewals afterwards. They cannot be selling many of them :( I don't understand the strategy.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Too much control in too few hands means increasing prices. The Premium NGTLD's are already at new highs, and many do not drop to regular renewals afterwards. They cannot be selling many of them :( I don't understand the strategy.
donuts TLDS are costly ..

•••

They making money by selling the whole business to another investors with deep pockets and that's the strategy. They knew someone will take the bait and believe in those unsustainable business model.:xf.rolleyes:

Anyway, I would say the acquisition is a smart move, they try to take advantage of getting themselves into a 'too big to fail' position.

Last edited:
•••
Back