Dynadot

Don't hate IDNS, see for details!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello Everyone,

I see a lot of people saying IDNS are worthless, IDNS suck, not interested in IDNS however you all are very wrong. IDNS are very valuable and people have to start realizing this.

IDNs are characters that are used in other countries or languages. There are other keyboards who use these characters. They are still very valuable in different areas and a perfect opportunity since so many are available.

I have IDNS that are making me $2 - $5 a day from 30 uniques daily. Now that is amazing IMO.

I think all the people who say IDNS are worthless are people that have very little knowledge on IDNS and don't have enough information on them. Research them and you will see!

So if you see an IDN, give it a second thought! :tu: :p

Share your opinions on them please!

Regards,
Jarrod

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Those IDN's that suck are the ones that try to substitute letters for the accented ones, imitating traffic domains like sex.com, biz.com etc. The ones that are worth something like your example are the ones that are actual words in their respective languages. Overall, comparing the number of regular domains vs. the IDN domains, they are worth much less.

•••
RADiSTAR said:
Those IDN's that suck are the ones that try to substitute letters for the accented ones, imitating traffic domains like sex.com, biz.com etc. The ones that are worth something like your example are the ones that are actual words in their respective languages. Overall, comparing the number of regular domains vs. the IDN domains, they are worth much less.

Yeah, or even subbing in numbers for letters without making it clear. I almost bid big bucks for 0RAL.com (That's a "zero" up front) because the auction didn't make it clear.

However, even aside from those, I would like to know what kind of IDN domains are getting 30 uniques a day...

-Allan

•••
Yes I agree with you on that, those people deserve to be hurt, heh ;)

I have over 10 OVT IDN names with 50 + some in the 100's. They are common typos of names. Not going to mention any.

Regards,
Jarrod

•••
RADiSTAR said:
i agree. I see these names and i go crazy because people get deceived and pay faaar to much for them.

•••
Any good sites that explain in IDN's?

•••
Yeah, something like an accecented 6 will not be good. Those are the crappy IDN's.

•••
I have also started looking into IDN, I think they have potential, but I am still hestiate to register them. Would you mind posting some of your IDNs that are making more than $1 a day?

•••
kurtlarvadısı.com - 141 OVT with extension

Typo of kurtlarvadisi.com , now its made me $2.73 today! heh! *Thanks to Matt* :tu: *<|

Regards,
Jarrod

•••
IAmAllanShore said:
However, even aside from those, I would like to know what kind of IDN domains are getting 30 uniques a day...

-Allan

True IDN's (not clones like şĕx.com) get tons of traffic! I'm kind of glad most people don't like them,because I have better chances of snagging the best names.Take a look at this one:

fenerbahçe.com 843 OVT
fenerbahçe.org 308 OVT--and guess what? ORG doesn't even support IDN's yet,and people are still trying to visit the IDN version.(German letter ORG IDN's,ä,ü,ö, are to be released in 2 weeks)

That's just one I happen to remember off the top of my head...hmm..
türkcell.com 280 OVT
ösym.com 111 OVT
süperonline.com 303 OVT
télécharger.com 1810 OVT
téléchargement.com 127 OVT
I know of about 100 more.I myself own a few decent traffic IDN's,but mostly my IDN's are nice keywords ripe for development.I have Diseño.com which gets about 40-50 uniques a day. I have aöf.com getting about 25+ a day,Multimédia.com which just recently has been surging to 30 a day.
People would be foolish to dismiss IDN's as junk,they are enabling countries to spell thier domains properly for the first time.

PS-Glad the name is doing so well Jarrod! I should have sold it for more! :hehe:

EDIT----Moments ago I just found and regged öğretmenlersitesi.com which has a 110 OVT with extension :tu: ...IDN's are everywhere!

Last edited:
•••
•••
Those are some great results, thanks for sharing!
I myself tried to register a few IDN today, but they had trouble processing my order (though they are shown as available). I am going to email my registrar (domainsite.com BTW) about the issue.

•••
DomainSite is known for issues like that, don't trust their availability system.

Just a warning. :)

Regards,
Jarrod

•••
hello friends can anyone tell me how can i create my own idn domains?

can i create ^_^.com domain [lol dont laugh .. i am total new to this type of domain and dont know anything]

thanks

where can i register this idn domains? i dont trust domainsite.com much any other?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back