Domain Empire

discuss Donating domain names to billion dollar companies..

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

alienbaba

Escaped AREA 51Established Member
Impact
I have 2 domains. One 3 character .co and another 3 character .fm domain. Both are acronyms for 2 different billion dollar companies..

Regarding TM, there are multiple other companies who have these 3 character acronyms within their trademark for different classes, so I’m not too sure about the legal status of my domains as many different companies are using different TLDs with these acronyms. Does that mean I can just register my own TM and be fine?

The company for the .co own the .com but simply to redirect it to their main site with a country specific TLD. Actually I picked up the .co on expireddomains.net and it was previously used as an anti this company website.

The company for the .fm have a podcast so this may be a useful domain for them. I’m thinking of just donating it to them for some peace of mind and connections of course..

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back