NameSilo

Donald Trump is smart ❓

Labeled as debate in The Break Room started by Michael Ehrhardt, Jan 13, 2017.

Replies:
Views:

?

Donald Trump is smart

This poll will close on Apr 13, 2100 at 3:47 AM.
  1. Yes

35 vote(s)
    67.3%
  2. No

14 vote(s)
    26.9%
  3. No opinion

3 vote(s)
    5.8%
  4. Other ( post in thread )

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Total: 52 vote(s)
  1. GILSAN

GILSAN Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

We're talking about Trump and you are yapping about slavery. Like I said go complain to the Muslim Arabs who still practice slavery in this day and age.

Go and complain to the African Slave Masters and War Lords who captured their black brothers and sisters by the millions and then took them to the coastal ports where they sold them to the White Slave Traders.

You never talk about that do you? To you and many millions the history of Slavery only started when the slaves were in the boats and then were shipped to the Americas.

How were they captured and by whom? How were they rounded up after being captured and then sent to the coastal ports, where they were sold? How many millions died from the time they were captured to the time they were put in the boats. Doesn't that part of history count, or is it an inconvenient truth?

Quite a number of people were involved in the slave trade... not just the whites.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. JayT

JayT Restricted (85-100%)

Many ppl here are not from the USA, and they (almost always) hate Trump! On a forum of all nations, there is lots of negativity toward him. I think foreigners are afraid he will do a remarkable job in helping America become better / more wealthy...what does that mean for everyone else/them?

3. En

En Account Closed (Requested)

Actually the first point was in response to your reasoning about "half the population can't be ignorant idiots" (because it's a big number or something?) Humans are so intelligent that it's impossible?

I went on to talk about how people were treated "after slavery was abolished" (and too this day, e.g. by the Trumps), is that part an inconvenient truth to you?

After slavery was abolished, the most detestable of white slave owners, went on to make sure that black people were treated like nothing, continuing to beat them down with bullying. Any sort of discrimination today should be detested like the plague. However people like you spurt anything to stop that.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
  4. En

Sounds very supremacist to me. No one can criticise him otherwise they are just jealous?

5. Internet.Domains

Internet.Domains Top Contributor VIP

6. En

A picture is worth a thousand words.

7. En

So you are saying that all humans are ignorant idiots, not just American ones?

(This is not to be taken literally, I am just trying to understand the reasoning of GILSAN for posting such statements in response to my questions/statements.)

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
  8. marsi

marsi Established Member

9. En

10. En

I'll acknowledge this since no one else is:
    [​IMG]
    I guess this is an "inconvenient truth" to you also?

11. En

12. En

"I'm shady, I don't want to be questioned by intelligence officials about Russia and listen to criticism about how Russia wanted me as president and have shady intel about me..."

What 'criminal' (e.g.) would want to go into a meeting knowing the truth could be revealed at any time?

No wonder he doesn't want to talk to anyone that questions him, like the numerous times he has walked out of interviews, as soon as a tricky (shady) question appears.

13. En

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ent-obama-is-a-muslim/?utm_term=.bce778064786

29% of Americans (or 92 million) still think Obama is a Muslim.

One more inconvenient truth for you.

14. GILSAN

^^^ You beginning to talk to yourself?

15. GILSAN

Trump is gonna prove all the lefties wrong. The economy is gonna boom, many jobs will be created due to his "Trump Effect", many illegal criminals will be kicked out the country. Illegal immigration will stop. Trade deals with the rest of the world will be re-negotiated, much more favorable to the US.

After building the wall it'll be much harder to bring drugs into the US, which is destroying so many lives.

Trump is putting pressure on Big Pharma to reduce the price of prescription drugs, which are ridiculously high, otherwise he'll get them from Canada at a much more reduced price.

Trump will not bow down to China or Russia or Iran or any other country as Obama has done.

Trump will not put up with the BS MSM who hate him and have been doing their hardest to destroy and discredit him and will continue to do so for the next 4 or 8 years.

These last few days we've been bombarded with a new poll by the Washington Post that says that Trumps approval rating is 40% and Obama is 60%.

What a joke this Washington Post poll is. This is the same newspaper that absolutely detests Trump and got the Polls so wrong when Trump beat Hillary. What's amazing is that these polls are being shown all over the world, just to put Trump down, just to show the world how bad Trump is.

He is going to prove all the lefties and all the MSM from all over the world completely wrong. But lefties being false, intolerant hypocrites, will never admit it.

ISIS and other terrorist organizations are gonna wet their pants and get diarrhea, wondering what Trump will do to them, The only problem here in that all these terrorists will move into Europe thanks to our pathetic leaders and their suicidal open borders policy especially towards Muslims who detest our way of life.

Wish we had a few Trump here in the EU.

Not only will Trump MAGA, but most of the rest of the world will benefit from a stronger US economy.

Give them hell Trump and build that Wall, Nice and Tall.
    [​IMG]

16. drissesco

drissesco Established Member

Won't be able to get the drugs from Canada with the "America First" policy and the proposed import taxes... Really hope he knows what he's doing, the 35 American states that depend on trade with Canada might get sideswiped by his protectionist policies when he starts messing around with the level of integration of our 2 economies.

Hopefully it's all hyperbole

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice