Domain Empire

Domainsite problem

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I have recently tried purchasing a domain at domainsite with paypal. After i paid, instead of the $7.77 to be transferred, $15.14 was, and then i had $31.08 credited into my account, but i cannot purchase anything using it. What should i do?

Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
yes... i have to agree that they have some pp payment probs......

last 2 weeks ago, i loaded $7.77 to my acount but it was not reflecting tho they debited $7.77 from my pp...... i wrote them an email and it took 2 days before they fixed the prob D-: ..... that's a hassle, just waste of time......

I suggest you email them........

•••
ok i emailed them I hope that it gets fixed

•••
Let us know how quickly support resolves your issue. Thanks.

•••
Anthony said:
Let us know how quickly support resolves your issue. Thanks.
I seem to be able to register some domains now so there isn't any problem any more LOL

•••
Maybe temporary system problem. LOL.

•••
•••
1rrr1 said:
I have recently tried purchasing a domain at domainsite with paypal. After i paid, instead of the $7.77 to be transferred, $15.14 was, and then i had $31.08 credited into my account, but i cannot purchase anything using it. What should i do?

Thank you

Are you sure you didn't reg for 2years?? That would of been $15.54though..as far as the credit it equals 4years worth of registrations...not sure what happened though.
In your account management Edit Account Defaults you can now set default number(s) of years to reg and your own default nameservers under Miscellaneous account default settings. NEW! ..pretty cool

G/L

jim

•••
I reg almost all new domains with domainsite, they are very good, support is amazing, I never email them, I just call them, no long wait time, they always fix the problem. I did have a paypal problem about a week ago with them, I called and they fixed it immediately.

•••
AdoptableDomains said:
With all the .infos registered and all the new accounts they and others have picked up, it's not surprising to see some growing pains. Look at this stat that shows almost 2/3 of domainsite's business is .info domains.

http://www.webhosting.info/registrars/reports/total_domains/tld/DOMAINSITE.COM/
not surpirising that

jim said:
1rrr1 said:

Thank you

Are you sure you didn't reg for 2years?? That would of been $15.54though..as far as the credit it equals 4years worth of registrations...not sure what happened though.
In your account management Edit Account Defaults you can now set default number(s) of years to reg and your own default nameservers under Miscellaneous account default settings. NEW! ..pretty cool

G/L

jim
i think that was it.
jaydons said:
I reg almost all new domains with domainsite, they are very good, support is amazing, I never email them, I just call them, no long wait time, they always fix the problem. I did have a paypal problem about a week ago with them, I called and they fixed it immediately.
They are ok, they are cheap, but their interface isn't that great.

•••
Anyone done a registrant transfer there yet? Any problems or tips?

•••
no, they are mighty cheap at the moment

•••
AdoptableDomains said:

Did a registrants change (push) no problem ..when you log on your account you have a Account code you need the Account code of the buyer then just click on the name and hit account transfer pretty easy

jim

•••
jim said:
AdoptableDomains said:

Did a registrants change (push) no problem ..when you log on your account you have a Account code you need the Account code of the buyer then just click on the name and hit account transfer pretty easy

jim
oh account transfer. LOL...i got confused. It is not very easy though, you need the code, not th user. I always get confused

•••
jim said:

jim

Thanks, I have some for sale on afternic bazaar, but haven't done any transfers out of domainsite yet.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back