DomainSite - Great Support!

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Veolus

Account Closed
Impact
13
I'd just like to commend DomainSite on their great support, I was expecting to get a reply in weeks or maybe even months as i had heard that their replies aren't really that good but they have proved me wrong and replied to my support email in two days. I had a problem setting up custom nameservers and they fixed it and set it up for me.

I'd just like to commend and thank DomainSite for their brilliant support! :D

:hearts:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
prices are great, although the support was much faster 6 months ago, it is much slower. Also the large number of names I transferred away are still in my manager.
 
0
•••
Love and Hate :)
 
0
•••
Had some problems a few days ago and they did respond in a good timely manner.

- SW
 
0
•••
Great to hear that, I'll keep that website in mind. :]
 
0
•••
I use also Domainsite and I have never had any problems with their support. Usually I get reply from them within 24 hours.
 
0
•••
Their email support is not instantaneous, as someone already mentioned, but at least they will address your problem with care and do not send a copy-paste like Godadaddy does.
 
0
•••
My first domain name with Domainsite was the free .INFOs. Now i have 3 .coms with them that i transferred from EV1servers.net.
 
0
•••
You'll certainly love your time with DomainSite :tu: I can assure you that :)
 
0
•••
Folks .... We have a "Domain Company Reviews" Section already Re : http://www.namepros.com/registerindex.php? - Do we really need Threads like this about Individual Companies ? - Especially seeing Veolus just opened a "DomainSite Technical Support" Thread here : http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?t=103937 on 07-04-2005, 02:50 AM .... and this thread was started only 2 Days later (07-06-2005, 03:13 AM).

I believe you could have just updated that Thread myself ....
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back