NameSilo

DomainSite.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch

Veolus

Account Closed
Impact
13
Reviews and information for DomainSite.com
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Spimply the best registar avadible!

DomainSite.com is the cheapest, easiest and best supported registar avadible for domain registration. There customer service is close to exellent and there control panel couldn't be easier. Sometimes the tld for a registration goes down, but then just do a new seatch some seconds later and it's fixed. They support PayPal and if a registartion fails you get a refound at once. Simply the best domain registar online! 10/10!
 
0
•••
Very affordable registrar

Wonderful pricing, customer service is very consistent(good), their site and dns management is somewhat unreliable
 
0
•••
Very Good Registrar

I used to use DomainSite, and they are a good general company, with competive pricing and offers. One of the more reliable and honest registrars, IMO
 
0
•••
I love DomainSite!

I personally use DomainSite to register all my domains. Their domains are some of the cheapest you can get! Their domain registrations are instant and payable via PayPal. That's what i love most about DomainSite. DomainSite is my favourite registrar.
 
0
•••
Overall ~ Decent company

I have used Domainsite for +/- a year now and am Very Pleased with them overall. I do notice they have scripting errors a bit often (Showing domains as available when they are really not). Otherwise Great Prices and Decent Features !
 
0
•••
I have also noticed about that script error and forgott to give it a minus in my review. I searched for newyork and newyork.us was avadible ~ to good to be true :p
 
0
•••
Nice prices, however some problems.

Nice prices, however some problems.
 
0
•••
Review

I use domainsite.com a lot. The only negative aspects are the occasional scripting errors.
 
0
•••
Review

They deserve a 10/10 for being an honest & reliable registrar! :)
 
0
•••
I love domainsite!

Not only does DomainSite accept unverified non-us paypal, but they are also reliable and honest. Once, they had a scripting error and showed a registered domain as unregistered. I bought that domain, and it didn't work, luckily, they refunded my payment very soon!
 
0
•••
Review

Not the best customer support but wonderful api and features.

Thumbs up for DomainSite
 
0
•••
Superb Registrar!

DomainSite.com is probably one of the cheapest registrars around. It beats eNom, Register.com and registerfly.com EASILY! Its navigation is userfriendly and any beginner can use it!
 
0
•••
They Are The Best Because Of
Great Customer Support
And Of Lowest Prices
 
0
•••
The Best!!

DomainSite let me pay via PayPal, and my site was up and running within minutes! The DNS propagated almost instantly! I was also able to set up a subdomain to point to a different domain or IP! And the price cannot be beat!!
 
0
•••
Good prices, hard to use

I like their prices, but its overall appearance is plain and bland, and it is incredibly hard to use.
 
0
•••
:hearts:

I use Domainsite now for all my domain and I also suggest it to all my customers and friends...

I just wait they set up a referral system , Brian of the customer service told me they are plannning it..

With that they will be very very very good.!
 
0
•••
Excellent Company

Domainsite has some really great features and overall is a very good company. The fact that they accept paypal was a plus and also their control is very streamlined and easy to use. Their DNS updates very quickly in fact one time it updated instantly.
 
0
•••
top stuff!

I use them all the time. Never had an issue
 
0
•••
Even though I was never a client, I get a mail from domainsite.com about expiering names that are registered to someone else. Anyone had the same thing? Am I missing a point or is it a script bug?

In an effort to improve customer satisfaction, we have changed the way we notify customers about pending expiration dates. To cut down on unnecessary emails, a consolidated notification program has been established. These new email notices list all domains in your account that are scheduled to expire within a specific timeframe.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back