IT.COM

Domains90210.com is Rebranding to EdgyBranding.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Which brand do you prefer

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Domains90210.com

vote
    8.3%
  • EdgyBranding.com

votes
    91.7%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Hello Friends,

We have decided to rebrand our business and to completely redesign our website.

We have chosen to operate at EdgyBranding.com. We realize that we are not simply selling domain names, we are selling brands and assisting with brand development and brand strategy. We know that our brands can give businesses, products and startups a competitive edge... Hence, EdgyBranding.com.

We will be limiting our featured offerings to only our best brands. We also will have a sale section where we will aggressively price brands which we value at less than $1,000. The majority of our premium brands will be priced between $2,000 - $6,000.

We have opted to use PayPal to facilitate payments. PayPal offers our customers the security of PayPal Purchase Protection. In addition, consumer financing options are available, to qualified customers, through PayPal Credit.

While the EdgyBranding.com website is currently up and running, we will continue to expand and improve upon it in the coming months.

I would so greatly value your thoughts and feedback.

Wishing you all the very best,

Claude Dauman

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I like EdgyBranding best provided that it is descriptive and authentic for the services you plan to offer. The term is easy to remember and spell and suggests your niche. However to me it suggests a bit of outside the box approach so would not use it if that is not what you do.

I do like the idea of using your own name and play on words, but agree with those worried about spelling confusion.

Do you sell mainly 2 word com? If so having a 2 word com as your name nicely models the value.

Best wishes whatever you choose!

Bob
Thank you for your feedback Bob! Much of our focus is on six-letter brandables, but we do have a number of very nice two-word brands.

I am an outside the box thinker. Trying to stay within the box makes me slightly claustrophobic :)

•••
EdgyBranding90210.com :-D

j/k

Congrats, Claude.
Thank you kindly for the excellent suggestion! I assumed that EdgyBranding90210.com was already taken, but I'll have a look :)

•••
Good luck dealing with chargebacks. Yes you'll win most of the disputes but not all.
Thank you for your feedback! That's an excellent point. It will be interesting to see how that plays out.

•••
Both are a bit edgy IMO. If you’re not willing to spend money on your own brand, then you surely can’t expect your clients to?
Thank you Josh. I appreciate your feedback.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back