Dynadot

negotiable Domains with Estibot Appraisal:

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Domains below are posted in most cased with their Estibot appraisal. In cases where I feel estibot is insane, I just left it out and perhaps place my idea of what it the "bot appraisal" should be, if you want search and CPC just say the word.

Remember these are estibot's typical lowball prices!

Make an offer on one or more...

SocialCauses101.com [ $425 ]
writeyourownticket.org [ $490 ]

FaceBuzz.biz $10
Hall-of-shame.net $10

BestFaceWall.com $25 Esti ???
BestofFace.com $450
buzzonface.com $190
faceagain.net $120
facerecord.net $40
frumface.net $15

inmybook.org $95

WallofShame.us $25

facebuzzback.com $15

nonucleariran.us $0

EndGlobalHunger.org $15
EndWorldPoverty.info $20

Invitehost.com $550 Estibot.. baby way to go!

PopularSite.info $25
SocialCause.info $45

SocialTropism.com $90 I wonder if estibot "understand this domain?

TurnkeySite.info $40 :imho:

DreamVision.US $55 what a cool name for an optical "eyeglass store"

GreatDaneDomains.com $10 ( Why Great Dane... b/c GreatDomains.com was taken! :bingo

MyDomainResearch.com $840
I actually have a little website here to show you its better to build and blog, then endlessly "hawk domans"//

TopDomainRank.com $15... Estibot!!! .. :bah:

DreamBuild.US $45
Freedomainlistings.com $20
( shhh... dont tell any one about this, SEDO might come gunning for me! ) make an offer if you like... or help me build a the website!!!

WordSearch.US $250 Esti has been playing games with me on this one..I have been seeing this at like $2K, and then I started parking and watched this horrible thing happen!!!!
Incredible search stats on this domain, like 204K exact (memorized it).....

Apparently parking devalues the domain, do people really make money in parking? Is it worth making your prices go to down to 10% of what is was?

WorldHost.us $4300 :loveyou: Estibot <3... ah the value of a nice looking web site, even if its not yet fully functioning! Shhhh... just dont tell Esti!!!

:wave:
imoble.me $5 ... Watch me build a monster out of this domain... what an amazing "Name"...!!! %%-....:bingo:

GagaForGod.com $440
This domain was my brainchild, I was even going to build a website for the friend I had bought this for!!! :gl:

angelfinder.net $35
cashlocator.us $70
fairshare.biz $20
fastgrowth.us $50
picshare.biz $10

rapidgrowth.us $40
toptraffic.us $60

cloudpost.info $10
cloudpost.org $50

folkads.com $300
folkads.info $5
folkads.org $60

imageapp.info $5
imageapp.org $15

secretcloud.info $5
secretcloud.org $10

socialwebapp.info $15
socialwebapp.org $45

socialwebcloud.info $5
socialwebcloud.org $10

webcloudapp.info $5
webcloudapp.org $10

Remember these are estibot appraisals, if you PM me and ask what I want for the domain, I probably will ask you for the highest possible price I could imagine at auction...

In the meantime, despite hitting some rocky financial times "like the rest of the country (world) the domains industry might be shifting, those coveted 50k to 100k sales might seem like such the rare event, yet even, a nice little sale, like... Secure.me for $7k or GetFunded.com for $25K still leaves me hopeful...

I now realize, everyone is "here" not b/c they have a pocket full of money to invest in top quality domains, no, most of us are probably here, because we have not yet conquered the domain market, but sincerely want to learn.

By the way I really am open to some offers, just please dont offer me $21.50 for $5,000 value (at wholesale) domain. Yet I do encourage a sincere (even if its a lowball) sort of offer!

Thanks, offer me something I need some cash, hence the reason why I am selling some of my domains, even some of the ones I like a lot and truly want to keep! :|

Attachments

• ByTopValuePdf Sheet1.pdf
    32.9 KB · Views: 36
  • PremSerpSearchPdf Sheet1.pdf
    30.8 KB · Views: 33
  • PremStatSearchNmProPdf.pdf
    33.8 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Closed for lack of interest!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back