Dynadot

news Domains Used In Political Meddling

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Internet.Domains

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Today a Russian woman has been charged with meddling in the United States elections. This according to the Justice Department:

The financial documents controlled include detailed expenses for activities in the United States, such as expenditures for activists, advertisements on social media platforms, registration of domain names, the purchase of proxy servers, and “promoting news postings on social networks.”

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If the Russians would like to buy RegisterDemocrat.com, I have it for sale, along with the .net and .org. Just saying .....

•••
If the Russians would like to buy RegisterDemocrat.com, I have it for sale, along with the .net and .org. Just saying .....
I would pay to see you redirect that website to Vote.gop (the Republican registration site)

Cnn would immediately falsely accuse you of being a Russian, then never correct the record after they've been told they're wrong

•••
I too have a domain that could be used for political purposes: FatMoron // com.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back