Domain Empire

available Domains "Up Close" - DomainsUpClose.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
While I haven't reg'd it yet, DomainsUpClose.com is available to register as are domains like WarUpClose, NamesUpClose and even RacismUpClose.

While researching to see if the domain Tour(s)UpClose.com was/is available I happened to search to see if the reverse, or UpCloseTours.com was available and it wasn't, but is for sale at BetterNames.com (owned by one of our NP members). Then I decided to do a little more research on the two word phrase "Up Close" for which I learned "Up Close and Personal" is a very popular phrase.

Up for discussion is what does "Up Close" mean to you as a two word descriptive/adjective? While it's a pretty simple site, check out NYCUpClose.com.....btw, if I were a developer the domain ManhattanUpClose.com is available, and it's just as good as NYCUpClose.com in my opinion.

Finally...i have a brother who lives in Denver, so when I went to Denver.com I found a developed website all about "Cannabis:xf.smile:", but not all about Denver? However DenverUpClose.com is available for someone to build a million dollar website around similar to the kinds of sites the Castello Brothers built for Nashville.com and PalmSprings.com

Thanks, and would appreciate your thoughts about "Up Close"

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back