Dynadot

showcase Domains related to NFT (Non Fungible Token(s))?

NameSilo
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Multiverse Nft (.io)
Multiverse Nfts ( .io)

Last edited:
•••
NFTExch.biz
NFTExch.xyz

Not sure where to price these at, any input would be appreciated.

•••
Recently sold NFT/Bored/Apes . com for just $200. Might have been a bad decision, but had to get some money before the end of the year. I also have -

BoredGator / BoredGators . com (in case this becomes a thing)
NFTAnimation . io and xyz
ArtWorrk . com
NFTphotographer . xyz
NFT hodlers . xyz

and some others.

•••
Regd some names

AFK NFT (.) com
AFK NFTs (.) com
GG NFT (.) xyz
NFT Tunes (.) xyz
RNFT (.) us
YNFT (.) us
ZNFT (.) us
ZNFT (.) club
PNFT (.) space
UNFT (.) space
VNFT (.) space
WNFT (.) space
ZNFT (.) space

Last edited:
•••
NFT Autonomous
NFT Citizenship
Citizenship NFT

all in dot com

Last edited:
•••
Picked these last week. Perfect for NFT/MV

collectible.skin
collectable.skin

•••
•••
•••
What would atas mean?
Sorry that one was more of a silly play on words of NFTs plus tatas (tits). Non fungible Tatas. Yes useless but I couldn't resist.

•••
NftPhoto.news
NftInvest.photos

•••
DigitalArt [dot] [com]
(not looking for offers / trades)

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Got $100 offer on NFTgift .net domain on DAN

Waiting for the payment

I still have NFTnetwork .net

Both are listed for $188 BIN

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211227-172320_Gmail.png
    Screenshot_20211227-172320_Gmail.png
    112.9 KB · Views: 47
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Got $100 offer on NFTgift .net domain on DAN

Waiting for the payment

I still have NFTnetwork .net

Both are listed for $188 BIN
That domain will be worth several times its value over the next few years, especially bif they actually build on it. Practically gave it away imo. Contrary to what many people say here, NFTs are here to stay and they are not just fad like the ridiculous 3D print domain mania of 2011.

•••
NFTvehicle.com
NFTromeo.com
NFTcolorist.com + NFTcolourist.com

Last edited:
•••
That domain will be worth several times its value over the next few years, especially bif they actually build on it. Practically gave it away imo. Contrary to what many people say here, NFTs are here to stay and they are not just fad like the ridiculous 3D print domain mania of 2011.

Thank you. Can you please suggest me a price range for these 2 domains. I thought only .com extension will have more value. So i just listed them at liquidating prices.

Once again thank you :)

•••
Thank you. Can you please suggest me a price range for these 2 domains. I thought only .com extension will have more value. So i just listed them at liquidating prices.

Once again thank you :)
Oh my friend if I had to guess I would say over $1000. However if you keep it for a couple years I would guess it to be over 10,000 dollars. People will be gifting NFTs like how people give emojis in comments. It would probably be bought by a company that would then redirect it to its mainsite. My opinion though. Many domain resellers here are selling meta or nft domains bc they believe them a fad. In a few years those same domain resellers will look back at the really good domains they sold and say "Damn I can't believe I sold that domain for $5000 bucks" Only a few resellers in my opinion intimately know the crypto/nft/metaverse area. Don't get me wrong though, many meta or crypto domains are plain crap but some really good ones have passed through namepros for so cheap. Not every pro is worth listening to if they don't really understand the market. Same goes for any newbie as well.

•••
Oh my friend if I had to guess I would say over $1000. However if you keep it for a couple years I would guess it to be over 10,000 dollars.

If you believe the name is worth over $1000 or even $10000 why haven't you bought it for just $188?

•••
•••
If you believe the name is worth over $1000 or even $10000 why haven't you bought it for just $188?
Good question. I just bought metaparcel.com for just under 4k. Plus numerous other domains that were hand registered. Im tapped out son.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back