IT.COM

showcase Domains related to NFT (Non Fungible Token(s))?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
NFT/Brush.Org/Net/Co
Brush/Nft..Org/Net/Co

•••
I hand-regged this magical name about a month ago. Have already received several offers at GoDaddy...

🔮

M / Y / S / T / I / C / N / F / T

(dawtcom)

Last edited:
•••
IMG_20210424_131934.jpg

•••
•••
•••
Very nice De-nft.com is up and running..

Own Denft.king & still a pending sale at Dan.

Last edited:
•••
Hi,
is there any one here interested in buying some NFT nifty related domains
Budget 150$ to 1000$ ?

I sold 3 of my domains very cheap 119 $,
now the new holders are asking for $$$$$.

Thanks in advance

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
The last one i sold was NFTcure.com
Still have few waiting for the right offers :
BeinNFT.COM
LeanNFT.COM
enhanceNFT.com
SketchCrypto.com

•••
Exactly... After a couple of years it will solidify as an industry. The same happened to XR and Metaverse. Now those keywords are well established in marketing and industry standard terminologies. New keywords take time to mature. NFT has been ariund for quite some time already, so it won't take long for crash recovery.
That's what Gartner's hype cycle calls trough of disillusionment. Every new tech trend goes through that.

While some trends make it past that trough onto the plateau of productivity (mainstream adoption), some other trends die a natural death in that trough, never to be heard of again.

Last edited:
•••
That's what Gartner's hype cycle calls trough of disillusionment. Every new tech trend goes through that.

While some trends make it past that trough onto the plateau of productivity (mainstream adoption), some other trends die a natural death in that trough, never to be heard of again.

Yes... I'm actually old enough to have witnessed this over 4 decades. Fortunately the biggest hype *usually* results in something that sticks at least until something better comes. But what I'm primarily talking about are keywords, because sometimes the industry succeeds while the keyword fails to be adapted in branding snd domaining...
Like IOT for example (most companies in IOT are doing much more than that so branding under IOT would be misleading)

Last edited:
•••
DeNFTX.com ( Decentralized NFT Exchange)

•••
How about NFTPurse.com (nftpurse.com)?

•••
still have these NFTs in my basket guys what is your thoughts about ?
NFTcanal*com
NFTtechnique*com
NFTsiren*com

•••
still have these NFTs in my basket guys what is your thoughts about ?
NFTcanal*com
NFTtechnique*com
NFTsiren*com
What are your "own" thoughts?
Do they mean anything?
Would you buy these names as a customer if you saw them on the aftermarket?

Do empathy.

Think!

•••
New acquisition:

NFTiGaming*com

•••
What are your "own" thoughts?
Do they mean anything?
Would you buy these names as a customer if you saw them on the aftermarket?

Do empathy.

Think!
actually yeah i gree with you but there are many of nfts really with no sense and not better than these but they are listed on the after market with two three figures what you can say about this fact ?

•••
actually yeah i gree with you but there are many of nfts really with no sense and not better than these but they are listed on the after market with two three figures what you can say about this fact ?

Well,

I-Can-Also-Buy-This-Name-And-List-For-10000000000-Dollars.com

•••
People will always reg nonsense, because the weekly sales on DNJournal are full of nonsense sales 😄... People are playing the lotto and its probably just as bad odds as playing the lotto...if not worse.

I am blown away by how much some of these nonsense names sell for, sometimes reaching 5 figures. The fact of the matter is, for every person who doesn't get domaining, there is an end user who doesn't get branding 🤣...

Some Domain pros like Mike Mann do the math and have worked out that with x amount of nonsense names you will have enough random, nonsense sales to maje a profit...

At the end of the day the science behind brandables is very loose, but if you know what you are doing the math is in your favor with greater odds than playing the lotto.

Last edited:
•••
I think I got lucky with the following 2:

NFT///emoji // co
0x///NFT // co

•••
•••
nftwrapping //in king
a keyword domain.
Thank to member- satsdifference.com for the idea.

•••
Own NFTmusic. "ch"

Check NFTart.ch is interested with my domain.. let see what happen this year.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back