Dynadot

domains Domains Owned by 1-800 Flowers Inc

NameSilo
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
Domain Name Research by Robbies Blog, Domain Names Owned by 1-800 Flowers Inc, see the list of over 3000 domain names owned by 1800 Flowers Inc

If you want to see the domain name by others, then let me know to leave a comment and we can review - This was a request yesterday by @Samer

Read more on Robbies Blog

http://robbiesblog.com/domains-owned-by-1800-flowers-inc/6565

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
Thanks for another spreadsheet of major domain holders domains. Much appreciated - and very interesting.

It seems that the vast number of 1-800's domains are defensive registrations or acquisitions, including typos around the floristry industry.

The other section that jumped out at me was the number of food and gift domains that were also in the list, (I should say I am not familiar with the 1-800-flowers brand) is this an area that they have expanded into or aim to expand into?

Of all the lists @Robbie has produced this seems to be the most directly aimed list specific to the 'brand', this though does make you wonder if they are still acquiring such domain names or consider they have the relevant domain name market section now covered.

•••
Thanks for another spreadsheet of major domain holders domains. Much appreciated - and very interesting.

It seems that the vast number of 1-800's domains are defensive registrations or acquisitions, including typos around the floristry industry.

The other section that jumped out at me was the number of food and gift domains that were also in the list, (I should say I am not familiar with the 1-800-flowers brand) is this an area that they have expanded into or aim to expand into?

Of all the lists @Robbie has produced this seems to be the most directly aimed list specific to the 'brand', this though does make you wonder if they are still acquiring such domain names or consider they have the relevant domain name market section now covered.

it’s accurate.

@Robbie, lost yazaz.com to them while back.

Thank you, wish I had $200 to buy in 2013!

F085184C-2F56-4A4F-B305-4300E7834087.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
I don't know how many domain names it can stick with

•••
They should acquire flowers.us before their competitors do.

•••
Special thanks again, @Robbie for the full list.

Skimmed through the 3,000 list several times;

Most valuable 1-800 Flowers’ .com;
  1. Berry
  2. Berries
  3. Plants
  4. Flowers
  5. BCO
  6. Cheryl
  7. Florists
  8. Fruitbaskets
  9. FGHN
  10. Flowerama
  11. Flores
  12. eFlores
  13. Fuzzie
  14. Wuzzie
  15. thegift
  16. WineandSteak
  17. PizzaPopcorn
  18. Televersity
  19. flo3ers
  20. Flowerse

Last edited:
•••
Special thanks again, @Robbie for the full list.

Skimmed through the 3,000 list several times;

Most valuable 1-800 Flowers’ .com;
  1. Berry
  2. Berries
  3. Plants
  4. Flowers
  5. BCO
  6. Cheryl
  7. Florists
  8. Fruitbaskets
  9. FGHN
  10. Flowerama
  11. Flores
  12. eFlores
  13. Fuzzie
  14. Wuzzie
  15. thegift
  16. WineandSteak
  17. PizzaPopcorn
  18. Televersity
  19. flo3ers
  20. Flowerse

You’re very welcome more suggestions always welcome.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back