domain Domains.guide - thoughts please!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

gareth1614

In a world of .mes, be a .comTop Member
Impact
I'm currently considering this one, and am in an open dialogue with the seller.

Before being blinded by the seemingly perfect word order semantically, I stopped to consider the actually resell value, and noticed that .guide domains simply aren't selling.

What would y'all be willing to pay for this domain? Am I right to be cautious (read "deterred") by the poor sales of this extension?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Are you buying it because you hope to resell it? I would say domaining is a very niche market, therefore be careful not to overestimate the value of this domain. Then of course, your new buyer is going to be a domainer, who will probably think he can think of something free to reg that's better.

Personally, I wouldn't bother with this domain, I don't see much profit in it.

•••
Very good name but only if you're going to develop it into an authority site, for the audience outside of domaining - i.e. advising individuals and businesses about their selection of DNs.

•••
Very good name but only if you're going to develop it into an authority site, for the audience outside of domaining - i.e. advising individuals and businesses about their selection of DNs.

Yes it's good for developing, but not for reselling. That means it's not a particularly valuable domain name, because once you start saying "good for development" about a domain, what you mean is domain alone is low value.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back