IT.COM

Domains Deals Under $1

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
Here is a list of new gTLD extensions currently selling for under $1 for first year of registration.

NameCheap:
.xyz = .99
.space = .68
.stream = .48
.club = .99
.press = .88
.bid = .48
.win = .48
.review = .48
.download = .48
.trade = .48
.date = .48
.loan = .48
.accountant = .48
.party = .48
.racing = .48
.science = .48
.webcam = .48
.cricket = .48
.faith = .48
.pw = .88
.host = .88
.site = .88
.website = .88
.men = .48

Moniker:
.shop = .59 (Tip from @Leo Angelo)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$0.88 .SPACE
$5.38 .ONLINE
whois.com

•••
•••
Thanks but all exact matched / good keywords are coming with premium prices. Junk or crappy names are available for registration!

•••
Thanks but all exact matched / good keywords are coming with premium prices. Junk or crappy names are available for registration!
You're absolutely right:unsure:

•••
•••
All good names have been hold or hodl.Craps are available

•••
All good names have been hold or hodl.Craps are available

domaining is unpredictable. so, sometimes Crappy names sold for more than good names.:xf.smile:

•••
My point was that if you are going to buy these extensions, do not overpay.

Besides, at .48, if you sell a name for $2, that's 4X your money. Might work for some. :)

•••
If you search as if you would search your keyyy then it is possible that you will find domains for the regular price which are actuallyyy even more than premium.

Last edited:
•••
And there are decent names available. Just have to be smart and picky about it.

I just checked and found ezqual.loan for .48. It's not bad compared to many I see. I'm not buying so anyone that might want it can have it.

Just a point.

•••
you can pick up premiums on the drop - then hand reg them at these prices.

•••
•••
•••
The very good one's are taken, but you still can find some that could work. For 0.48 cents I bought some like: border.trade, kiss.trade( it's a strategy for traders), indo.trade, sigma.trade and others....I've had a price request at afternic for kiss.trade and two inquiries for indo.trade, so it's possible to make some profit.

•••
Off those extensions, which is the best? Hard to answer right? I have zero of such names.

•••
spent $.99 on Superb.Website
and i think this name is great for that price :)

Last edited:
•••
The very good one's are taken, but you still can find some that could work. For 0.48 cents I bought some like: border.trade, kiss.trade( it's a strategy for traders), indo.trade, sigma.trade and others....I've had a price request at afternic for kiss.trade and two inquiries for indo.trade, so it's possible to make some profit.

How is it possible that you received offers for those? And so quickly?

The very good ones I found (comparable to kiss.trade) were all premium and expensive.

•••
How is it possible that you received offers for those? And so quickly?

The very good ones I found (comparable to kiss.trade) were all premium and expensive.
So, it's possible to buy some better than average for 0,48 cents, no? They were not offers, one was a price request, it could have been a domainer , never know, and the other two were inquiries, but when responded with end user price, never heard back. My fastest 'offer' was 47 minute after hand reg, a 'buy now' of 1k at afternic, but the domain was with dotster and the buyer didn't wanted to wait two months, so it didn't go through.

•••
So, it's possible to buy some better than average for 0,48 cents, no? They were not offers, one was a price request, it could have been a domainer , never know, and the other two were inquiries, but when responded with end user price, never heard back. My fastest 'offer' was 47 minute after hand reg, a 'buy now' of 1k at afternic, but the domain was with dotster and the buyer didn't wanted to wait two months, so it didn't go through.

But how weren't those premium? I tried multiple words with multiple extensions and they costed like 20k to reg. In fact, all the other kiss extensions are premium....

•••
But how weren't those premium? I tried multiple words with multiple extensions and they costed like 20k to reg. In fact, all the other kiss extensions are premium....
The idea is that even the guys working for ngtld registries are humans, not machines so they are making some mistakes sometimes. The idea is to look and look until you find something good and you need to be prepared, I have lists of over 35k main dictionary words. I've bought at discounted price domains like rev.club, orbit.group, medic.club and others. Some of them, after they drop they are changed to premium by registries.

•••
The idea is that even the guys working for ngtld registries are humans, not machines so they are making some mistakes sometimes. The idea is to look and look until you find something good and you need to be prepared, I have lists of over 35k main dictionary words. I've bought at discounted price domains like rev.club, orbit.group, medic.club and others. Some of them, after they drop they are changed to premium by registries.

I see, thanks.

•••
•••
•••
All these are at NameCheap:
.xyz = .99
.space = .68
.stream = .48
.club = .99
.press = .88
.bid = .48
.win = .48
.review = .48
.download = .48
.trade = .48
.date = .48
.loan = .48
.accountant = .48
.party = .48
.racing = .48
.science = .48
.webcam = .48
.cricket = .48
.faith = .48
.pw = .88
.host = .88
.site = .88
.website = .88

Added:
.men = .48

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back