NameSilo

discuss Domains after Sun's flash

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kite26

Fearless BirdTop Member
Impact
Let's consider this possible scenario which I read here. The Sun flashes and destroys any electric machine on Earth. The internet is globally down. No internet, no satellites, nothing. All the servers are melted. If we suppose that one day the electrical power will turned again on without knowing the exact time, in meanwhile how you could keep your domains (or other digital assets)?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Note, EMP's are quite scary I must say. But they aren't probably effective yet, otherwise how about using them instead of bombs, as they don't kill people but grind infrastructure. Which is a cleaner form of war. Mmmm, sort of.

Edit: Side note, War and plunder is here to stay forever, as it is embedded in our blood. We're predators, killers, assassins - born with this in our blood, although we don't know it. Get in a dire situation? You'll see it surfacing as you have to survive. I guess only a full genome edit of future humans can change this, but it would turn us into docile sheep. Unsure which is worse.

Last edited:
•••
If I had any hard cash-on-hand. I'd buy a gun first.

•••
Not possible as with the actual emp technology It won't wipe out everything if it did wipe everything how did you survive as it is an explosion that in own words wipes everything not just in range of a flash. 24 hours after an emp i will be driving. If sun fries us we are fried and the carbon problem is eliminated as rid of concerned people and all is left is plant food.

Last edited:
•••
In the short term we've got more chance of World War 3

•••
•••
Personally, i don't trust digital technology. I have severe safety worries, plus we don't know if this tech will be used at future for bad.

•••
Personally, i don't trust digital technology. I have severe safety worries, plus we don't know if this tech will be used at future for bad.
What is good some ones high horse with own sense of morality or the law. Now with changing laws to erode your rights in name of safety. Remember safety first.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back