Dynadot

domain DomainPortefolio for SocialDomaining

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Dear members,

this was my public domainportfolio for your appraisal.

As the owner of the presented domains sees in the single "appraisal" an act that appears to damage the value of the

* domainportfolio,
* appraisal-forum as a valuable community resource, as well as the
* image of the appraiser

he deletes his posting and recommends the appraiser to delete their response too.

Notice: Some of the owner's domains were appraised several hundred dollars by some external appraiser.

Regards

Fridemar

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sorry to say, I don't see a single name there of value. In my opinion none of those is worth reg fee. Looks like you invested a LOT of money in reg fees. But I think you threw it all away. I actually felt bad looking at that list, hoping you had something you could recoup...

Good luck. Please do a lot more reading at this and other domaining forums before regging more names. Perhaps English isn't your main language and these made better sense to you in a translation... but really, none are worth the investment you paid.

Again, apologies

:)

•••
Thank you Bannen for your friendly and constructive help.

Thank you Bannen for your indirect friendly and constructive help. Your help is appreciated, and your apologies are accepted due to the following aspects of your posting:

You were the first person, who responded to my post, thus hopefully breaking the ice for more appraisals.

You played the difficult and risky role of the 'advocatus diaboli' (because in the community it could damage your image), thus

* giving room for postings that focus on the favorable aspects of my domainportfolio
* giving other peers the opportunity to build their image and potential partnership by direct fair and constructive help
* giving NamePros the opportunity to show, that they care for their new members
* hinting myself to a typo (Yes, I mistyped "Portfolio" in the title, sorry)
* giving myself the opportunity to show (and train) friendliness by confronting myself with a hefty
7-fold redundant emotional killer-phrase-statement

(1) Sorry to say,
(2) I don't see a single name there of value.
(3) In my opinion none of those is worth reg fee.
(4) Looks like you invested a LOT of money in reg fees.
(5) But I think you threw it all away.
(6) I actually felt bad looking at that list, hoping you had something you could recoup...
(7) ..none are worth the investment you paid.

I also appreciate and thank you for:

* wishing me "Good luck", taking this in good faith
* giving me the friendly advice "Please do a lot more reading at this and other domaining forums
before regging more names".
* reminding me, that it is always good to improve one's language skills: "Perhaps English isn't your main language and these made better sense to you in a translation... but really,"
* giving me the opportunity to accept your apologies "Again, apologies"
* your smile ":)" , I am glad to give back to you and to all the other NamePros members and readers in the wider Web :)

:hehe:

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back