NameSilo

DomainNameSales.com issue?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I have a general question for those of you who have their domains listed at DomainNameSales.com. For quite some time now I have been experiencing issues and I am wondering if it is a technical glitch, or, is it a broader problem? I regularly notice that a broker has been assigned an old inquiry (after 30 days), however the initial inquiry never actually comes through to me?... I am completely unaware until I see that the broker has been assigned?? Just browsing through on my app, I can see at least 30+ instances? Of those, approx 75% of these have not been followed up, even after another 30 days or more? I would normally reassign the inquiry back to me, and follow it up myself, however, this option has seem to have been removed???

I have contacted DNS a few times over recent months but no one cares to reply? I have made certain brokers directly aware of this and asked them to follow it up for me as no one cares to respond from the email provided through their contact page, whether it be General Inquiries, or Technical Support?

Anyone else experiencing similar issues, or, is it just my account???

Cheers,

Matt

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
HI Matt,

I had this same issue. Finally after many emails to support....I wrote to Jeffrey Gabriel. He stated this:

What is happening is pretty simple. You are receiving interested buyers, but you have EMAIL CONFIRMATION chosen in your account. Once they make an inquiry that email is sent to them. If they do not confirm their offer by clicking the link you do not get the lead.
If I were you I would shut them off.

SETTINGS —> FOR SALE CONFIGURATION —>

Once I unchecked email confirmation (bottom) , I stopped having the problem.

Hope that helps.

Teri

•••
Hi. Dunno if here is a proper place to ask, but.. How many domain name should you own, before send them to DomainNameSales.com ? I've been rejected with reason "We are currently serving bigger portfolio".

•••
Hi. Dunno if here is a proper place to ask, but.. How many domain name should you own, before send them to DomainNameSales.com ? I've been rejected with reason "We are currently serving bigger portfolio".

No specific number really. However, someone on this forum put it nicely (IMHO);
It depends on the... "QUANTITY OF QUALITY NAMES YOU SUBMIT" to DNS.

As for me, when I joined DNS some years ago, I submitted approximately 200 domain names! I have since hit the 300+ mark with new acquisitions! :) I appear to be doing fairly nicely (thank you) via Parking and quite a few offers are coming in too.

From my experience, I can therefore easily conclude that the domains you submit should be of a quality to bring in parking revenue and regular offers... at the same time! Just my opinion though.

•••
HI Matt,

I had this same issue. Finally after many emails to support....I wrote to Jeffrey Gabriel. He stated this:

What is happening is pretty simple. You are receiving interested buyers, but you have EMAIL CONFIRMATION chosen in your account. Once they make an inquiry that email is sent to them. If they do not confirm their offer by clicking the link you do not get the lead.
If I were you I would shut them off.

SETTINGS —> FOR SALE CONFIGURATION —>

Once I unchecked email confirmation (bottom) , I stopped having the problem.

Hope that helps.

Teri

Thanks for that info, its greatly appreciated mate.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back