Domain Empire

DomainNameSales.com and brokerage

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey guys,

Just got accepted this week to DomainNameSales.com, wondering how many of you have an acct with them and have you sold many names through their brokerage services.

Please feel free to share sales stories (if any) with the group.

DomainNameSales.com has had a great year so far. Here's the year to date stats from DNjournal.com.

http://dnjournal.com/ytd-sales-charts.htm

PLEASE NOTE
DNS is picky about who they accept. Don't feel bad if you are rejected or don't hear back. Build up your portfolio a bit better and then re-apply. Here's some things they consider when accepting or rejecting applications.

• Sales Potential
  • Parking Potential
  • Intellectual Property Risk
  • Portfolio Size
Cheers

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
that's the thing.. godaddy is one by one, sedo is nameservers (which is fairly easy), but the dillema is if I'm going to give them leads to finalize and charge me a percentage and not even really broker it either.. might as well use a landing page..

i've heard some people claim that forwarding to godaddy, sedo has finalized sales, and others having success with domain name sales.. it's just confusing which method to choose

•••
sedo is nameservers (which is fairly easy)

I think Sedo has nameservers for parking, but no nameservers to direct to the listing..

•••
I think Sedo has nameservers for parking, but no nameservers to direct to the listing..

Hi yes nameservers gets you a Sedo parking page, but now they have made that parking page also show a sale price (and they charge 10% commission on fixed price sale for a parked domain), for example:

Buy this domain
The owner of myexampledomain.com is offering it for sale for an asking price of 10000 USD!

Forwarding it direct to the sales page means you avoid the adverts and any risk they bring, but it means since it is not parked on Sedo they ask 15% commission on the sale.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back