Dynadot

discuss Domaining is dead! Drop your loots and go farm potatoes!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

CLAYjenny

Established Member
Impact
Drops Mic!

Attachments

• images (11).jpeg
    images (11).jpeg
    5.6 KB · Views: 66
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Potato farming is a growing business 🥔

"Give a man a potato and you feed him for a day; teach a man the mashed potato and he's set for a lifetime."

giphy-9.gif

•••
Farmer's growing potatoes,
Driver's riding a car .
In the Senate is statesman,
At the stage - superstar.
Let a bank worker counts amount of bucks
But I play my guitar.

I have no money
I wanna live.
I have no money
I wanna live.
I have no money, baby,
But-but-but I wanna live.

•••
•••
I have no money, baby,
But-but-but I wanna live.

About this.
I know some peoples, that want money, but dont wanna work. Or their time is used for fun, like playing games, chat, playing guitar like above all day, etc, that not productive making money

•••
•••
About this.
I know some peoples, that want money, but dont wanna work. Or their time is used for fun, like playing games, chat, playing guitar like above all day, etc, that not productive making money
Yep, also read forums like this one looking for a EASY&FAST money online (like buy domain fro $1 sell for $100 ... $1000 ... etc ).

•••
If someone is interested, I can upload this blues lyrics completely. This blues of the author, who wants to engage in creativity, but he is forced to work hard

Last edited:
•••
Yep, also read forums like this one looking for a EASY&FAST money online (like buy domain fro $1 sell for $100 ... $1000 ... etc ).

Domaining with enough research that the domaining will sold in $xxx - $x,xxx price, is a work too. Its using your intelligence instead muscle

But domaining without enough research, is gambling

•••
I'm currently in the negotiation process of a sale, and I've been receiving a surprising amount of offers throughout the year so far.

which venue and or lander ..ty

•••
I'm gonna add a shameless plug for my new role, domainacademy.com One of the reasons I love it is because it helps people to get the knowledge AND Tools to be successful in investing in domains. There is nothing worse to me than seeing people losing money on something they are excited about. I really enjoy teaching the classes and I use the tools myself when deciding to buy or renew domains. I saw last week Josh Reason posted on Twitter - this is a paraphrase from memory - That it took him some time to realize the data is king. It doesn't matter if I like a domain or you like a domain and think it will sell it's the data. Our free tools help dial into the data of domains you might want to buy.

Here's an example of Josh's point. I personally love the domain AffordableArizona.com I think it is wonderful for so many potential use cases, home sales, land sales, healthcare, insurance sales, tourism, family outings, etc the potential goes on and on. But you know who doesn't like it? The data, so I didn't buy it and it's still hand reg available for like a year which shows me no one even wants it as a hand reg. I bought instead as a hand reg about a year ago AizonaTaxRelief.com. 3 word seems much worse but the data is there behind it vs AffordableArizona when I looked at them together last year. I had 80 visits this month - it is tax season of course, and I have had lead inquiries on it via AN this year. And if I wasn't lazy I could outbound it for sure - which our course also covers. If it wasn't for the tools and data I would be stuck with AffordableArizona with probably no traffic and definitely no leads since it's still a hand reg available name. I've been doing this 18 years and I will tell you successful investors have a system they use to evaluate domains. Domain Academy provides one way to look at investing with some tools to help you evaluate the data around your domains.

So my point is this, we have a great course and if it can help you to be successful please use it. It comes free with Domain discount club, and anyone who has it can use it. If the OP is interested and doesn't have DDC pm me and I will give you a year of it for free to try this class out.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back