Dynadot

conferences Domaining Europe 2015 - April 23rd to 25th - (Valencia, Spain)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
Domaining Europe 2015 that will be held again in Valencia, Spain from the 23rd to the 25th of April will feature Adam Dicker as a keynote speaker.
Domaining Europe is offering OnlineDomain.com readers 10 tickets at a 50% discount (300€ saving). Please use the code "xxxx" to claim your ticket.

50% Discount Code: ODPASS50
Redeem at: http://www.amiando.com/DomainingEurope2015.html

Dietmar Stefitz is doing a great job organizing the event. Some of the discussions that will be covered are the following:
  • Geo Tld's
  • How to avoid your Domain being stolen
  • How is .com doing
  • News on the newGTLD scene
  • Startups and Domains
  • Domain Tools and APPS
  • Domains and SEO
  • The new WHOIS and how it will affect the Registrant
  • News on the Development side for Domains
  • The role of Europe in our Industry
  • ccTLD's and New GTLD's
  • How should ICANN spend the auction proceeds
  • Should a big part go into awareness and Marketing of new GTLD's
This is the 7th European Domaining Conference in Europe.
Full Article: http://onlinedomain.com/2015/01/22/...r-braden-pollock-michele-neylon-paul-keating/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm still saying there should be a domain conference in Okinawa, Japan. The flights from China, Hong Kong and Taiwan are about $75 one way. This would attract a lot of potential investors who wouldn't likely go to a conference, to now go. Plus, tax free purchases if visiting.

Even though I'm not there now, it was good enough for Bill Clinton and Putin to attend the 26th G8 summit, and I would be willing to go there again.

Let that one sink in and then look at the beaches! :P

Spain does sound nice though. Europe isn't in my passport yet.

•••
I'm still saying there should be a domain conference in Okinawa, Japan. The flights from China, Hong Kong and Taiwan are about $75 one way. This would attract a lot of potential investors who wouldn't likely go to a conference, to now go. Plus, tax free purchases if visiting.
All the "AirAsia" flight crashes in the last 6 months may have some people a little skeptical about all asia based flights. so that may have an impact on attendee's.. Just saying lol ;)

•••
Well you guys can fly Singapore Airlines :lookaround: (hints*)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back