Domaining.com launches monthly brokerage newsletter

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Francois at Domaining.com is rolling out a monthly newsletter for Domain Brokerages. Good idea not everyone in the business is in touch with all the brokerages or gets all their newsletters. This is the first issue of a new monthly bulletin which exclusively features names for sale by brokers. If you want to buy one please contact the associated broker directly. VPN.com Apology.com … [Read more...]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks @equity78! For not email subscribed;

ingenius, really; heres the first email in 2 parts;

Last edited:
•••
Would seem a worthwhile addition for some in the industry. Thank you for telling us about it @equity78 . It probably will help these premium names be seen by some relevant eyes who might have missed them. I wonder if the plan is to limit each brokerage to no more than 5 names per month. If so, that may be wise, as if the list gets too long it begins to lose impact.

So just for fun, which name on the list most impresses people? I really like a number, including oral, acquisition, service and inquiry. If limited to one, perhaps inquiry.

Thanks again,

Bob

•••
So just for fun, which name on the list most impresses people?
Monkey. It would make for a great brand. Hands down the best on the list IMO.

•••
See Cola sold for 200k

Someone on here owned that one.....

•••
See Cola sold for 200k

Someone on here owned that one.....
I think this list is what is being asked by brokers for different domain names, not sales prices.
Or do I misunderstand? (quite possible)
Bob

Last edited:
•••
I think this list is what is being asked by brokers for different domain names, not sales prices.
Bob
Thanks Bob, reading off the mobile while walking so not had a chance to click the link..

•••
My two favs are Rod and University. Both are a bit overpriced, but both describe segments of industry that can charge a premium for their services.

•••
Bob

Right

•••
•••
Back