Domaining = Addictive

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Hurley4540

Account Closed
Impact
50
Argh, I'm addicted to domaining.. everytime I see a domain in school or TV, etc I always think more in to it!

FOR EXAMPLE:

I was watching this commercial for this sports drink called G2... Well at the end of the commercial it showed their domain, drinkg2.com.. Well I'm like..

HA they couldn't have gotten just "g2.com" because they would have been taken how long ago, AT LEAST 7-9 years ago, therefore they had to make it "Drinkg2.com"

Share your funny stories like this :D
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Yup. Welcome to the Addiction. Learn to love it.... I have.
 
0
•••
Lol trying :x
 
0
•••
Plus, this addiction can help you rid all other addictions. :hehe:
 
0
•••
Lol true......
 
0
•••
That's so ture haha. Now I like evaluate how much I think a domain is everytime I see one. It's quite fun though so I'll take it :D
 
0
•••
Yeah same here..

"OMG a LLL.com!!! High $XXXX!!" Or w/e lol
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back