IT.COM

Domainers India

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mave111986

Account Closed
Impact
Any Domainers From India here... I was thinking of planning a domaining event in bangalore.

Please let me know if anybody is interested?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
yes i am from India. but in Bihar.cant come to Bangalore :)

•••
Its cool 2 see domainers from India :) I see a lot of them on the forums. I am from Canada though, not India!

•••
Hi Hannah! Where are your from?

•••
Even i am from india.....i can come to banglore
may i know whr are u from?

•••
There are lot of people that reside or originate from India but the thing is, not many would be interested in showing up unless its some good event
anyways do update me if u decide to come up with one.. :)

•••
Any Domainers From India here... I was thinking of planning a domaining event in bangalore.

Please let me know if anybody is interested?

What kind of event do you have in your mind? I live in the UK but I would be in India for a few weeks in July/Aug. I will spend most of my time in North India. I think you want to have something 'get together for coffee' program. I'd suggest you should invite just local domainers in Bangalore and see how it goes.

•••
•••
That's great Hannah!.. Actually the plan is to conduct an event like what happened in "Domaining Europe". So that we can not only teach many people in India about domaining, but also conduct some good domain auction.

We can have a two-day event where we can call some well-known leaders in the industry to share their experiences on domaining. And Bangalore can be the only one place where these kinds of events can be held, due to its global property. I'm sure many hosting companies would be interested to sponsor these kind of events.

•••
I too is from India.. Mallu from Gods own country in South India.. Happy to see many Indian Domainer in this forum... I am a newbie, do let me to know about the events..

•••
I'm from Punjab and I could consider attending or hosting a Domainers event in NEW DELHI :)

•••
I'm from Punjab and I could consider attending or hosting a Domainers event in NEW DELHI :)

sounds great,
i think there is a great need for this to be done
ill be in if you guys decide to get this done,
just let us know in advance since we might have to fly in from different countries :)

•••
Greetings, from Chennai. It would be ideal to have e-meetings instead of a geo based events n meetups, so that everyone from the nation can participate. Share your views on this.

•••
emeetings dont achieve much tbh, and new partnerships or joint ventures are a tough task if you havent met in person, you know what I'm saying?

And there were no domaining events organized in India till today. I did email one of the mainstream event ppl last year to check if there was any scope of organizing one in India, they said there is a good scope , however they were asking for quite a lot of money (somewhere close to INR 40 lac) so I dropped the idea.

•••
Hey this is great topic and i really looking forward to it. The event for the Indian domainer will be very good and it certainly will help us.

•••
who wants to organize a social meet up for domainers in New Delhi over a lunch or evening snacks & coffee??

Post here and lets work out a plan :)

•••
I am from Chennai,let me know if there anything organized of this sort.

We can have a group chat in skype before we meet up as suggested above.

Hit me up in skype:mujibur123

Looking forward to meet some Indian domainers.

•••
I am from Chennai,let me know if there anything organized of this sort.

We can have a group chat in skype before we meet up as suggested above.

Hit me up in skype:mujibur123

Looking forward to meet some Indian domainers.

Added on skype, add me: Jay.Mahal

•••
•••
HI im from Noida , north india . i want you guys all leave your skype username here so we can add them and create a group. All social meeting and event planning will be in knowledge of everyone from skype.
Recently, there are lots of domainers I found from india. this will be a great opportunity to hosting a event in delhi , noida or banglore .

•••
Hi,
I am Alok from Indore (M.P.) and dealing in Domain name and internet marketing industry, this is nice step toward enhancing Domainers in India.

Last edited:
•••
HI im from Noida , north india . i want you guys all leave your skype username here so we can add them and create a group. All social meeting and event planning will be in knowledge of everyone from skype.
Recently, there are lots of domainers I found from india. this will be a great opportunity to hosting a event in delhi , noida or banglore .

not a good Idea to digup old threads :ghost:

nyways if you guys want to get together and plan an event by spending around 40 Lack ($80,000 approx) as Soofi said i wouldn't consider it a good idea, since we dont even know each other much.

but if we are considering a good meetup before deciding on any such investments then it would definitely be a great idea.
atleast better than having 1 person doing a Solo event or 10 people directly investing :)

•••
HI Guys , Im also a domainer and live in noida .... and ready to chat with you guys and thinking for starting a group local domainers to work together or work on a idea that set a steady income for all.
like a authority site , reviews or any new just want to grow the business anyway
Anyway i would like to thank this namepros community provide us a such wonderful forum.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back