NameSilo

DomainX 2019 – Another year, Another Successful Domaining Event

Located in Local Events and Meetups started by manpreet, Aug 10, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. Ankit Puri

Ankit Puri Restricted

@Silentptnr I am ready to do every thing to clear if up but @Soofi and @Domainx cant standby me :)

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Silentptnr

Silentptnr Top Member VIP

I have read the entire thread. I think there is more than one.

To me, you have nothing to prove. I appreciate you being proactive in defending yourself, however, I wish these things were kept private. It's disheartening to read personal attacks back and forth in public.

I thought Soofi did a good job of promoting the event, and most of the feedback about the event seemed honest and positive.

I wish your purchases had been completed because the sellers were hoping to make deals. If you in fact did have some buyers remorse, then you were fortunate your payments were reversed.

Things happen for a reason.

3. Ankit Puri

Ankit Puri Restricted

4. Ankit Puri

Ankit Puri Restricted

Even I wanted not reveal that but I was forced to do so. Since DomainX Started using un-parliamentary language on the calls and they used my name very well to defend themselves and find a reason to cover up their failure due to unethical practices like shell bidding etc... Even the day I made it public I was sorting this out with Gaurav and while I was waiting for the payment link I came to know about this post. That was enough to wake devil in me. These people started it and I will finish this eith them being EXDOMAINX. And I am giving them .com not .org which is for sale on godaddy with $200 minimum bid

5. Silentptnr

Silentptnr Top Member VIP

Well, best of luck.

There is a saying..."Make mountains into mole hills, not mole hills into mountains."

All of this situation is a mole hill in my opinion. Not a mountain.

6. Ankit Puri

Ankit Puri Restricted

Some may take this as mole hill but this can turnout to be bigger than usual mountain

7. Abali

Abali Established Member

Where is the auction results?

8. Ankit Puri

Ankit Puri Restricted

Kindly look at the video in thread that explains everything specifically last 15 mins of the same

9. Ankit Puri

Ankit Puri Restricted

Event after my consent you were not able to do so.

10. Ankit Puri

Ankit Puri Restricted

Also you also took copy of card from me. Are you mentally retarded since if you were able to see this is a fake card why did you run transaction

11. lock

lock PremiumNameDomain.com VIP

This thread got entertaining.

12. Jay Ha

Jay Ha Exploring.. Gold Account VIP

Due diligence lvl -999999 but seriously guys why spread personal information for that poor lad Prince Charles like that? Not nice.

13. lock

lock PremiumNameDomain.com VIP

"The Streisand Effect"

14. Ankit Puri

Ankit Puri Restricted

Well all I say is let see Domainx if there in business for next auction even :). ExDomainX is ready to transferred . Details from @Soofi @Domainx awaited...

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice