Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandPlease

BrandPlease.comTop Member
Impact
Hi All,

UseMio.com is a developed portfolio showcase/marketplace. I am releasing several new designs over the rest of this year, but this one I am particularly fond of. BUT! I know my taste doesn't mean anything - it's your taste and your customer's taste that does. So I am hoping you will take a look.

Keep in mind this is brand new - and I only added a handful of domains - but the 2 display areas will display different domains/products based on the assigned category (so short name in one and brandables in the other, etc.)

I am considering making a package of Domainer themes and options - but would like to hear some feedback as to what's is missing or what you think would be a great addition.

Right now any payment type/methods can be added to each property - the buy button/offer can link right to your Sedo, BB, Efty, or whatever. It's SEO optimized and all the Genesis framework benefits.

Questions/feedback would be much appreciated.

P.S. if you are wondering about the references to 6 L domains - keep it as a freebie for reading, that's a very rank-able domain keyword at the moment. The domains listed are mine, but just used as display samples at the moment. just an FYI as to why they dont seem to match.

Thanks,
Brian

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back