IT.COM

Domainero review

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Suraj Soni

Established Member
Impact
Hi

any of you have ever tried domainero(dot)com can you give your opinion for the product.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi @suraj, I have tried domainero and i must say its a good site, it provides good leads related with your domain and above all its FREE (basic features)

•••
Hi @suraj, I have tried domainero and i must say its a good site, it provides good leads related with your domain and above all its FREE (basic features)

Ya i know but i asking for the Premium/domainer subscription. I got a mail from them for the 7 day Premium Subscription Trial but its still not activated yet so i thought why not take opinion of other members.

Anyone else with paid subscription??

•••
I think you should give it a try if it is for FREE for 7 days, its a win-win situation for you.

•••
I will, its not activated yet, i replied to them.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back