IT.COM

Anyone tried Domainero.com?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

cocaseco

Top Member
Impact
Its billed as a tool to aid in outreach for selling domains. I am currently trying it and just launched my first campaign. Essentially Domainero finds similar sites to the one you want to sell. Then you can draft a template email and send to the previously identified sites. Too early to tell if it's worthwhile, but I wondered if anyone else has tried it?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I get several "similar domain" for sale e-mails everyday. The similar domains being offered to me are almost always total junk. I can understand the convenience for domainers who send them out, but it sure is annoying to receive them.
same here!
i think they are doing that via some kind of automatic software as those mails have really bad template.
99% of those are caught by my spam folder.

Tipically i reply to them offering my name as they have a similar one.
I want offer to them the same noise ahah, never got a reply xD

•••
I get several "similar domain" for sale e-mails everyday. The similar domains being offered to me are almost always total junk. I can understand the convenience for domainers who send them out, but it sure is annoying to receive them.

Its not us or our software :laugh:, we limit emails for users to 300/day so this forces them to pick quality leads or offer quality domains. The bulk of the emails you get will be from intrust/huge domains ect they do the mass email blast gig they must send out 100.000-s per day.

We have put in lots of effort to blacklist other domain investors email addresses so that our system does not send offers to people who would not be good end customers but just re-sellers.

Some time ago, I used Estibot lead generation service, but no results. I cancelled after one month. I have not tried Domainero.

It really depends on how you use the tools. Let me give you an example of how we use our own tool:

-Whether we are picking up free to reg or dropping domains or picking a domain up from the after-market, we always research the potential leads before making a purchase. If you are not using Domainero to buy as well as sell domains, then you are not using it to its full potential.

-We use the tool like one would use an excavator, we understand that there will be lots of "dirt" along with the gold and that filtration is necessary. We understand that manual filtration is a part of the job, just like sluicing gold in a pan. Some leads will not have contact info listed but are good leads and worth adding to the mailing queue. Some leads are plain crap and you will get them whether you do manual or automatic search ect. ----> the point: automatic+manual gives better results than just one or the other.

-We take in to account that 75% of all leads are not ready to buy at that particular moment in time for whatever reason. We understand that 3/4 of our offers will not even be opened in the first run. Just sending out one email and writing the lead off is like leaving money on the table. I am not saying we bomb the lead until they buy :D we wait for a few months and make another offer, and most of the time it works. If not we lower the price and offer again after a few months, this works even more.

-We do at least 10 domains/day to have 1-2 sales/day. Some sales will be from the first email. Some will be from emails sent out months ago. Some buyers will buy on the original price, some will buy at a discounted price. Some we extracted/contacted automatically, some manually. The more domains you have the more sales, but it takes lots of discipline and research to have a good portfolio and it needs time to build up in to a decent business.

The number one mistake people make with our tool is to use it on a few domains, not get results from a few emails and throw in the towel. Its like taking an excavator to a plot of land, digging a small hole, sluicing a small amount of earth and quitting. Patience + consistency is key.

I've never tried Estibot lead gen so I'll be glad if anyone here could share his opinion compared with domainero.

We have tested our lead generator against Estibot and Zfbot our tool always gives more results. We have more lead types and we will introduce new ones soon. Not only according to our own opinion but also our customers who have tried both or all.

Kind regards,
The Domainero Team

•••
Sorry Domainero but after reading here and other threads come to the conclusion to buy a data scraper like scrapebox and then find a bulk email provider. One with a higher cap on daily email send outs.

Scrapebox I think spits out whois data into a nice data sheet you can plug into any bulk email provider platform .

Comes out cheaper owning the software.

And for same price you get to send out more xxx,xxx emails.

Granted it's not "as pretty" as your interface nor as easy to facilitate . But in thee end it's all about how big a net you use to catch the most fish.

300 foot net?
Or
Xxx,xxx foot net?

I will say this. I will consider Domainero if for no other reason but for the leads marketing budget .

Seen the listings of some prodomainers using the CPC for the keywords in their domains. And the domains get sold for top dollar .

So this feature I like. Or is this info I could easily get freely via Google?

I think so right?

Last edited:
•••
Guys, the only one wish...
Please STOP spamming me and other domainers...
If you can't live without outbound - offer your domains to endusers only!

Last edited:
•••
i tried to sign u for this service, im not sure its woring

•••
Guys, the only one wish...
Please STOP spamming me and other domainers...
If you can't live without outbound - offer your domains to endusers only!

I get spam all the time. Might be freelancers or this Domainero.

I will say this about the spam. It's useful because they always pitch domains that are similar to mines that are about to expire and they want to do last ditch effort to sell it.

Good heads up for us. Just make a note and see if it drops and just handreg later. Lol

•••
so i was able to get in, hard to get away form itch for signup. seems lie they just show domains with words, not whose buying ads terms, or synonyms and like names, was pulling very few leads, mostly other domainers

•••
now system froze, again not sure if this is a supported software anymore, im on to other ones

anyone nowa good one that will email for me?

•••
It would appear that they only use the com.zone file for sources, and grep for the match. I tested this just now with an [example].co.uk domain, and it returned 5,701 results. The com.zone file (dated yesterday) grep that I ran produced 5,855 results. They probably use the net.zone file as well, but I wasn't going to click through to the last page of results at 100 per page.

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back