NameSilo

DomainEquity Logo input needed

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Rob Monster

Founder of EpikTop Member
Epik Founder
Impact
I am looking for some input on logo selection.

We have been working to finish a project called Domain Equity for peer to peer lending -- empowering domainers to access liquidity outside of the conventional banking pool. For those not aware, DomainEquity was a project long before COVID-related shutdowns, but has taken added urgency as a result of pressure on the banking system.

The site is scheduled to go live sometime in April. Here is a preview of the homepage:

upload_2020-4-5_10-18-12.png

And here is a walk-through:

https://www.loom.com/share/547cf9f24a9d4f1e90701361f34651fc

We have some logo concepts -- here is the short list of final candidates:

upload_2020-4-5_10-20-48.png

For the long run, I tend to prefer a logo that can ultimately be branded in a way that can be logowear, e.g. you could put it on a baseball cap, etc.

Welcome any feedback.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Honestly simple is better. What it is currently is great

this one
167217_d546a750a85c33b8fa419274fc6b1330.png

Attachments

• 4513CE19-C849-47A7-B84A-A0ABF275C15C.png
    4513CE19-C849-47A7-B84A-A0ABF275C15C.png
    875.9 KB · Views: 339
  • upload_2020-4-5_21-39-43.png
    upload_2020-4-5_21-39-43.png
    7.2 KB · Views: 284
Last edited:
•••
•••
I think they all look very good Rob, but I particularly like #7. The orbit arc above figuratively ties in with idea of project really well, in my opinion.

Bob

•••
•••
•••
#4 jumped out at me immediately I really like it. #7 I would say is my second choice.

•••
easily 7 for me

Last edited:
•••
I think there wasn't enough variety in the choices, TBH. But I likes #7 the most.

•••
I liked #7 , Great work by the team there :)

Thanks,
Sumeeth

•••
Beautiful landing page Rob.. Bravo to the designer/design team there. Love the integration of the messaging, the graphics they used, and the color scheme.. Awesome stuff.

Let alone the concept of pushing for more advancement of crowd-based / accredited investor elected P2P lending in the domain sector. Keeping you in prayer for forward success!

My favorite would probably be #8.. in terms of stand alone / emblem based on your desire to get the most from it for positioning... the rounded D with the two forming E/e forward and backwards is very clever.. and it works great with the current color direction already being used for your prototypes.

I think all four of these are clever though.

Font is clean enough as well in #8 to stand alone, in cases where size may restrict emblem inclusion.

•••
•••
•••
I would say both 5 and 8 would be good @Rob Monster , but to garner better results and to reach an informed decision, why not add a poll to the thread?

Edit: And between the two , I would say number 5 has the edge over the 8th as it will look good as a favicon, as well as the two letters standing alone on their own with the great combination of the D and E making it clear for everyone.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I'm going to go with 7, but 4 could also be a good choice.

•••
It may be more better if you can include symbol of loan and equity.

It will clearly point out the project.

Just in my opinion.

•••
•••
•••
•••
#7 stand out for me. Font is nice, but if you can replicate #7 font in #8 it would have been the best.
#mythought

•••
I like the #7 but without the rainbow, on the top, just plain simple word and color would be great

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back