Domain Without Webspace

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

IntrepidPoster

Established Member
Impact
24
Is it possible to park a domain without having any webspace at all?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Of course, just change the nameservers to those of the parking service you are going to use.

A few registrars even give customers a basic account that allows a simple page and an email address to be attached to the domain without paying for hosting.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Great. Thanks for the info. Does one have to pay a parking service though?
 
0
•••
Most are free to join, though some have a quality criteria.

GoDaddy cashparking charges a monthly fee.
 
0
•••
Alright. Thanks for the info. I'm a bit apprehensive towards going with GoDaddy though.
 
0
•••
You can park at sedo.com; voodoo.com; bodis.com; namecheap.com...
They are free to join. If your domains have good traffic, you will receive some money. You can withdraw if they reach $20 or more.
 
1
•••
yes I also park on sedo.com, namedrive.com, afernic.com
 
0
•••
Alright. Thanks for the info. I'm a bit apprehensive towards going with GoDaddy though.

I think most here would agree that GoDaddy parking should be your last option, if at all.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back