Domain Empire

domain Domain value!! - netcash.in

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Worth >$2000.

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes

• No

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shashi

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
As the value of a domain is aaalwaysss relative, also here some will say yes (more) while others will say no (less).

•••
I recently sold a domain for mid to high four figures (.com) that the exact .in the same buyer obtained for reg fee, but still bought my .com This buyer is in India. So, make your own judgment as to whether a .in is worth anything at all.

•••
It depends. It may have some value to end users. But I'm sorry, it has zero reseller value!

•••
It's an oxymoron

People still using cash are afraid of technology and probably not on the net.

People that are on the net are probably using cashless payments.

•••
netcash dot com is worth something. Not the dot in.

netcash dot com redirects to i-cash dot com which is "cash for the internet."

I'd have to disagree: Although the domain may seem like an oxymoron, still the word cash is quite viable for internet ('net) businesses , I have sold domains with the word cash in them for high four figures and the buyers use them for internet based systems of some kind or other. Cash still means what it means and although yes, technically, it means metal and paper currency, that's not the entire connotation that comes to mind nowadays.

CASH is a fantastic keyword for domains. In fact, one of my top PPC parked domains has the word cash in it.

•••
netcash dot com is worth something. Not the dot in.

netcash dot com redirects to i-cash dot com which is "cash for the internet."

I'd have to disagree: Although the domain may seem like an oxymoron, still the word cash is quite viable for internet ('net) businesses , I have sold domains with the word cash in them for high four figures and the buyers use them for internet based systems of some kind or other. Cash still means what it means and although yes, technically, it means metal and paper currency, that's not the entire connotation that comes to mind nowadays.

CASH is a fantastic keyword for domains. In fact, one of my top PPC parked domains has the word cash in it.

I was talking about the netcash.in domain and how it relates to India.
India has one of the most robust cashless payment acceptance in the world.

The poor that use cash don't have access to the net.
The affluent that have access to the net don't use cash.

Sounds like an oxymoron to me.

•••
Thank you everyone for your valuable comments and advice. I only saw that Net cash = Cashinflow minus Cash outfow ( Which applies in every business). I haven't thought about internet and Cash. I was assuming that netcash.in would be suitable for a business reasearch , blogs etc as I believe netcash is the term used for the profits of a company for a given period of time.I always feel that India has a huge economy and population and a scope for a huge range of websites, .com is the best obviously , but I felt that .in would not be too bad. But anyway , I have an year to go and see how it goes. Thank you once again everyone. I am still learning and I have bought many garbage domains. I have so much to learn.

•••
I like the name. But finding the right end user, preferably India-based and with deep pockets could be hit and miss.

•••
Interesting I didn't think of it as NET CASH IN (versus net cash out). I just thought of it as a worthless dot in domain. Well, good luck anyway. Better lucky than good sometimes!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back